Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - June 2018

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Picture2.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Capture.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Capture2.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Capture3.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for June! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Picture3.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Picture5.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Picture6.png

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

41 REPLIES 41

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats Everyone! I am so glad the amounts went higher 🙂 I was top 10% and got more than being top 5% last month. Keep up the good work everyone. 

Acekiller

congraz everyone!

closng

@will13am wrote:

I can't think @Luddite enough for making all this possible.  Many thanks to Public Mobile of course for their generosity.  Congrats to all for making the community successful. 

I'm going to guess "think" wasn't the word you were going for, but you can think about @Luddite all you want during your spare time 😉

On a side note, congratualtions to all the top contributers for June, keep up the good work!

Paging @stonechucker, you made it to top 5%, send a message to the Moderators to get your reward.

Click on the following link to send a message to the Moderators for assistance, be sure to include a detailed explanation of your issue, account number, phone number, 4 digit PIN, and account email address:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I can't thank @Luddite enough for making all this possible.  Many thanks to Public Mobile of course for their generosity.  Congrats to all for making the community successful. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker  You've received the 5% badge on your page for June.  You mentioned here that there was no reward posted in your account as of Sunday, whereas the rest of us got ours already on Jul 7th.  If that's still the case, you should probably get in touch with Brooke or the moderators.

Orz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Holy cow I just found out I am in top 25%! Considering I joined just about a month ago and was in hiatus the last week this is nice.

I am glad to be in the community.

I officially congratulate all of you top contributors. Awesome job on helping out others during some good promo deals. More community rewards in your account must be something to achieve for the great work you do here. So keep at it! 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all!!  Nice to see some new names and of course the familiar ones listed as well.  Seems to have quite a few names listed so looks like there were a lot who earned rewards which is great to see.  Need to thank PM for recognizing the contribution that the members of the forum give and rewarding that.  I am surprised we don't see more companies do something similar.  Oh well glad I have found PM and can't believe the money it has saved me over the last whatever 19 months I think (doesn't mean I have any of it saved)

Onto the next month and keep up all the great work everyone is doing

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Top 5% for a newbie. Not too shabby.

A fellow top 5% helped me see the light out of my disillusionment. Maybe I'll have to jump back in to the fray. 🙂

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to top contributors and thanks to all who help out.

Thanks very much to PM for upgrading the community rewards to recognise the efforts of the more active members, and for coming up with a variety of promos lately.

MacMe

Awesome! I'm glad to be part of this community!

Thanks to everyone who helped me and others out.

Need Help? Let's chat.