Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - June 2018

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Picture2.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Capture.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Capture2.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Capture3.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for June! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Picture3.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Picture5.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Picture6.png

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

41 REPLIES 41

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

A little late to the party but congrats to all reward recipients!  

@Double_J wrote:

How many posts are you guys making each month to earn these rewards?

It isn't just posts though.  The "top secret" formula that they use would also take into account bravo's received, solutuions authored and who knows what else they use.

I personally think a sweet spot would be to earn on average of 10 Bravos a day but that wouldn't guarantee you a top 1% some months.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Double_J
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@computergeek541 Hey buddy thanks for responding.  You can check the number of posts you make in the profile.  Track it and you will get a sense of how many posts you completed and what reward it correlated with at the end of the month. 

@Double_J wrote:

That really depends on which reward level we're talking about.  I would imagine that top 1% and top 5% people are likely around here daily and post regularly.  I wouldn't even begin to guess how many posts I make in a month.  For top 25% and top 50%, you're probably looking at 5 to 10 posts in a month that get bravoed. But, I'm just guesstimating.  Each month, the numbers of bravos, posts, solutions needed will differ.

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations and thanks to all contributors and moderators.

dna2016

Congrats to everyone who put in the time to help out our fellow PM users.  Nice to see some new names get in the top 1% - 5%.  Great job.

Thanks to all the Oracles for all their efforts day in and day out, you all are truly a major and key factor to the continued success of PM.  Hopefully the company continues review their offers and compete heavily with the market.  Guess we'll see. 

Double_J

Canadiankid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great job everyone. Nice to be a part of this great community 

youbme

Well done everyone! 🎉

retsina

Congratulations! I love PM's reward programs!

a1_gaurav

Congratulations to the badge achievers !

Glad to be part of this helping community. Big thanks to all contributors who have helped. 

Lg85

Congratulations to all fellow community members! Gotta say this newly modified rewards system is absolutely fantastic! Keep it up everyone! 

jp2

Great job everyone, keep it up. I'm loving the new rewards system 

Great, good job everybody! It's nice to see the new rewards in our accounts 🙂

@Luddite wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@stonechucker  You've received the 5% badge on your page for June.  You mentioned here that there was no reward posted in your account as of Sunday, whereas the rest of us got ours already on Jul 7th.  If that's still the case, you should probably get in touch with Brooke or the moderators.

Not quite; mine has yet to arrive. Robot Sad

Perhaps, Pubic Mobile will have to pay out all the rewards again like the last time this happened.  Let's cross our fingers for double rewards like that month.  That month, a bunch of people were missing community rewards, so Public Mobile did a second round of payments.  But, if you got the rewards the first time around, you also got them a second time. 

xcelone

Congratulations to all of you! I’ve just signed up only a few days ago and so far am loving this concept of users helping users out. I hope to be on that list one day Smiley Happy

anya

Congratulations to all of you! I’ve only been around here a short while, but the knowledge and enthusiasm that you have shown is really impressive 👍. This concept of users helping users (and being rewarded for it even 😁😁😁) is genius and clearly works very well. 

Oracle already has their badge near their name.  Those little reward in the profile doesnt affect them. Smiley Happy

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@stonechucker  You've received the 5% badge on your page for June.  You mentioned here that there was no reward posted in your account as of Sunday, whereas the rest of us got ours already on Jul 7th.  If that's still the case, you should probably get in touch with Brooke or the moderators.

@Luddite

An Oracle has yet to receive their reward?  Injustice!   Oracles should be first to receive their tokens of appreciation.  Smiley Surprised 

@closng wrote:

@will13am wrote:

I can't think @Luddite enough for making all this possible.  Many thanks to Public Mobile of course for their generosity.  Congrats to all for making the community successful. 

I'm going to guess "think" wasn't the word you were going for, but you can think about @Luddite all you want during your spare time 😉

On a side note, congratualtions to all the top contributers for June, keep up the good work!

Paging @stonechucker, you made it to top 5%, send a message to the Moderators to get your reward.

Click on the following link to send a message to the Moderators for assistance, be sure to include a detailed explanation of your issue, account number, phone number, 4 digit PIN, and account email address:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Typo corrected! 

@Luddite wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

No good deed goes unpunished!  Smiley Tongue

@SD08 wrote:

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done everyone. Glad to see a LOT of new people in the community helping out.

PJC

The month few by! Congratulations to all contributers to the community!

@Alan_K, found a typo on your post, it should be "June!" on your paragraph 🙂

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for May! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Thanks to everyone for  their help and for providing topics to discuss. A big contragutulations to all reward winners.  The increased community rewards are definitely nice. 

pakmode

Congratulations all.

matbasm

Congratulations to all contributors. Keep up the good work. Whether you participate a bit or a lot, it makes the PM community a better place for all.  The bigger rewards are also nice 🙂

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @Alan_K for getting this posted so quickly... my plan renews tomorrow, so I get my reward just in time! Robot Very Happy  

Thumb Up

@closng, and others who have tagged me, thanks.

I have sent in my PM to the mods.

ALSO, CONGRATULATIONS to all, and this is truly remarkable, the change in these rewards, and the efffort from @Luddite and the oracle team.

This community is truly a wonderful place.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for all your help everyone. I'm able to resolve what I need to, know what to do on things I may not have experienced yet and share a little comic relief sometimes lol. 

So keep it up 🙂 

Need Help? Let's chat.