cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Top Contributors - June 2017

@jeffster1970, it isn't about making a certain percentage at all.  Any time that you are able to come in and help people is always appreciated.  To reach the top 0.5% it probably works out to mere pennies if that much per hour, so it shouldn't be about the reward or lower phone bill it is a small bonus but your time could earn you so much more.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@jeffster1970, it isn't about making a certain percentage at all.  Any time that you are able to come in and help people is always appreciated.  To reach the top 0.5% it probably works out to mere pennies if that much per hour, so it shouldn't be about the reward or lower phone bill it is a small bonus but your time could earn you so much more.

^^^^ so much this.  Community rewards are a nice bonus if you feel good helping out fellow PMers, but they are VERY much not worth it, if you're only looking at it from a pure $/hr perspective Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to everyone!

Awesome job guys. Keep it up.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats
Great to see everyone assisting during the promo
You guys are awesome!