cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors - June 2017

With the Freedom Mobile pot-over promotion, it was a rather interesting month.  Special thanks to all members, customers, and employees for their help and patience.

Mayor / Maire

lol @Luddite + Google

Priceless Cat LOL

Congrats to everyone else too

Oracle

@zhadj030 wrote:

1s9yydThere are only 7 names in the post and the badge says that 8 received that badge XD

LOL @zhadj030 That didn't take you long to notice.

But you missed an even bigger question:
Who is the 6th person to receive the 0.1% badge? There are only 5 names in the post and the badge says that 6 received that badge.  Cat Surprised

The answer to both questions is, yours truly:

PublicMobile_Badges_SDO8_10Jul2017_0.1%Error_AfterCorrection.jpg

What happened:

@I received the wrong badge today (0.1% instead of 0.5%), so I informed @Jeremy_M of the error. He gave me the correct 0.5% badge, but the earned by count updated itself to indicate 8 people earned it. Then, for whatever reason, it seems that he couldn't delete the 0.1% badge. So, now I have two badges in my profile for June, with the wrong earned by counts on both.

So you see, it was all part of my master plan to get...

DrEvil_1MillionBadges.jpg

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SD08 Hahaha! It's all about the badges. Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

SD08

So you see, it was all part of my master plan to get...

DrEvil_1MillionBadges.jpg

Best Comment of the day Smiley Happy

You should have stayed hidden in the darkness, that could have made the forum more interesting.

I was rolling my eyes all day from boredom until someone in here mentionned that there was like 50 people in the 5% badge, so I got curious wether 50 people is the usual number or not. And while I was looking in the previous months 5% I saw today's 0.5 %, and that said 8 people but the post only mentionned 7 so I thought 3 things : either my math knowledge was a lie or Le me seeing weird stuff or Someone is lurking the shadow. First thought was Dr. @Luddite's fault , but then I was like naaaah, he is being nice lately and he wouldnt do it. So instead of thinking about I just threw it here and hoped for people to get confused (I am so evil) 

@SD08 Can I be one of your ministers ? I m only looking for 500 badges ?

Oracle

Ralph is watching and waiting in the grass for the unwary.

Smilodon_fatalis (1).jpg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

Question for @Luddite
Lol I was just checking your badges. Just to get inspirationSmiley Happy then I saw something different maybe you can explain last badge you received today 0.1 % its shows 6 peoples received this badge but on contribution page which posted by @Jeremy_M only have 5 Oracle. Lol who's the silent Oracle here or who's the 6st lucky person here. ?
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I didn't make the top 0.5% but I did get a community reward, so very happy about that... 

Congrats. @jeffster1970
I didn't make it to 0.5 yet but sure will make it 1 day Smiley Happy
Oracle

@Nsk143 wrote:
Question for @Luddite
Lol I was just checking your badges. Just to get inspirationSmiley Happy then I saw something different maybe you can explain last badge you received today 0.1 % its shows 6 peoples received this badge but on contribution page which posted by @Jeremy_M only have 5 Oracle. Lol who's the silent Oracle here or who's the 6st lucky person here. ?

Ahem... the answer lies before you (upthread).  Smiley Tongue