Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – June 2015

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Top Contributors Banner_June_EN.png

A big thanks to everyone for starting and participating in good discussions and for continuing to help out your fellow Community members.

Special thanks also go to the members below for stirring the pot to create lively conversations and for submitting great ideas and feedback on the Community.

Top Contributors-June.PNG

Monthly badges for the top 50%, 25%, 5% and 0.5% contributors have been added to your Community profile (here’s how to find it).

original.png

A Community reward will be added on your next payment due date if you are on a reward eligible plan

Again, congrats to all! Keep up the good work and give and a warm welcome to our new Community members by sharing helpful information on how stuff works.  

7 REPLIES 7

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hey @Litvinau_A don't worry your doing awesome and you still might of earned money off of your monthly. I didn't make the list in May and I still earn 4 bucks I think. 😀

Rick

Its great to be rewarded for contribution, congrats to everyone!!!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Congrats to EVERY responder, with or without June's badge!

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Litvinau_A - Don't be sad; you can always work your way up. You have qualified to the next level which is awesome.

hunnybunny
Congrats everyone!! What an awesome month can't wait to see what July brings 😀

Litvinau_A

Oh 😞 Last month there was like 9-10 people that made it. I really thought i would qualify.

Congrats to the top 5!

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

Congrats again to all of you !

Need Help? Let's chat.