cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - July 2021

Say it with me....

Leader board, leader board, leader board, leader board!!!!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

To @Andu_S   have you ever looked up the meaning and purpose of a 'shout out'?

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite regarding your signature...

">>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur."

Even the moderators aren't moderators anymore. 😉

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar .. but don't you agree that "I am not a Customer Support Agent.." does not sound as cool as " I am not a moderator"  ?    🙂

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to everyone maybe one day I will reach this level of helpfulness 🙂 

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Yah... the numbers keep dwindling... Which is puzzling.... I guess there is so little going on these days that the selection pool is much smaller.

Why puzzling ? as  the customer pool becomes more experienced and those few answering the questions hone their skills  numbers will fall .   One of the curses of being good at what you do . 😉

My congratulations to those that have figured out that  with ONE post  on this thread and getting 20 or so  bravos  it  is likely gunna  get ya in the top 50% next month  for a buck off . Far more cost effective than those putting out hundreds of posts and hours of their time   for  $5 .

Congratulations all ... by my calculation  what the reward is for all you guys for a month would not even pay a proper WEEKS wage for  ONE Canadian  hired csa . Maybe you guys are due for a pay hike . 😎

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

after reading your post I realize I need to set up a way to be the first person to reply on the thread next month. I try hard to help people but if I could just get 20-40 bravos for a congrats that would make life a lot easier.

maybe PM could look to allow bravos in this thread but not count them towards stats for the month? 🤷‍♂️ 

ShawnC13
Oracle

@barndoor, there was a raise a while ago.  The Oracle reward was $10 and the top non-Oracle reward was $6 and it went down from there.  I guess that would have been 2.5 or 3 years ago now wow time is flying by

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

barndoor

@Twopennybuffalo .You just need a really catchy  congrats, get in early   and you should be good .. LOL 

I would hope it would change shortly as it would seem  rather insulting to those that do the most work around here, to let that  glitch go un altered .

barndoor

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

To @Andu_S   have you ever looked up the meaning and purpose of a 'shout out'?

Just curious @pm-smayer97  ... what aspect of his  use of shout out are you questioning ? 

He was offering congratulations to a select group of people on social media. isn't that  as per the slang definition ? 🤔

really ...is there not a way  to increase the size of the emoji's to a reasonable size so one  doesn't have to go to the magnifying glass everytime to see what they are ? 

Need Help? Let's chat.