cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors - July 2021

Congratulations community members on a job well done!

Last month  this was posted before I even woke up for work and this month is posted after I left for work.

But @darlicious almost always gets the shout out posted before I post.

Nice w

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

At 113 years of age this old house is well ventilated and the Univac 5000 is kept cool in the basement. With an ocean breeze and surrounded by trees and a natural yard it stays comfortable most of the day. For once the last roommate left something useful behind....a portable air conditioner!

softech
Mayor / Maire

@carlaspapa   what time you wake up?

i think last month it was posted normal time (regular business hour EST)... this time is early.. isn't it?  or I slept in today?  LoL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

I could be wrong but I believe @carlaspapa  is out on the west coast which makes 4 am pacific quite early!😪

Luddite
Oracle

@softech wrote:

@carlaspapa   what time you wake up?

i think last month it was posted normal time (regular business hour EST)... this time is early.. isn't it?  or I slept in today?  LoL

@softech Earliest Andu has posted this announcement is 6 am. Doubt he is sleep deprived though, as the EU is at least 5 hours ahead of our ETime.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
jivetalker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations everybody! It's a great community you got here.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Top 1% : softech, darlicious

Top 5% : esjliv, z10user4, hTideGnow, Triguy, LurganleUK and S--S*

Top 10% : BlueB, JK8, Nezgar, BKNS27, dabr, AE_Collector, mascal and hairbag1 

@darlicious , the list is now getting shorter and shorter.. only 16 .. last 2 months there were at least 17...I don't even want to talk about the good old days back in April and before

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

At $0.176 a solution you are heavily subsidizing the Oracle team's $2.195 average cost if it continues trending down we will have a 50/50 split between the top 3 badge levels and the oracle team!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for all who contributed to this community!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Yah... the numbers keep dwindling... Which is puzzling.... I guess there is so little going on these days that the selection pool is much smaller.

But if not for the fearless efforts of @darlicious  we would have a harder time to truly shout out the top earners. Thanks as always....

An congrats to the earners,

Need Help? Let's chat.