cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors - July 2021

Congratulations to July's top contributors.

tarsbo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations to all the top contributors of July! Your help and support is so appreciated!

hello_everyone

congrats to everyone 🙂

Luddite
Oracle

@softech wrote:

I still won't advise Full Time Uber driver depends on PM.  The Autopay is still an issue.  Yes, I understand the Hybrid model is great, you save $2 and you make sure you get your service.  

But many people, once they setup Autopay, and another automatic payment with another other services, they will depend on Autopay to work 100%.  Cannot blame them for dependent on that.  After all, this is what automatic payment is for. 

(it's a different issue if people forgot to update their credit card expiry date.. it's totally the user's fault if they forgot)

@softech  Business line??

I have given some thought to the issue of service disruptions and have concluded a residential phone service, cellular or landline, alone is not a good solution if you cannot tolerate several days without service. A business voip service seems to offer the best balance of dependability and price BUT I am not an expert just an interested bystander on business service.

Some reading for you:

VOIP: https://top5voipproviders.com/ca/   and https://www.gonevoip.ca/

STILL WANT PM for the price: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

halendeng

Congratulations to the top contributors in July 2021!

guyco

Félicitations à tous les participants et les contributeurs de haut niveau.

consulting
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a list of who the contributors are or that is considered private information and you just inform us of how many were in each category type of stats?

thanks

chris

softech
Mayor / Maire

@consulting   credit goes to @darlicious  for providing the list monthly  (Trust me.. lots of work to compute the list for all of us..)

Re: Top Contributors - July 2021 - Page 3 - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@consulting wrote:

Is there a list of who the contributors are or that is considered private information and you just inform us of how many were in each category type of stats?

The information about which reward level any given member has earned is available by looking at the badges of the specific member.

Need Help? Let's chat.