cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shahestates
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors - July 2021

Hello and congratulations to all who participate your ongoing help is much appreciated.

32263846.jpg

WHoAce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats everyone. Hope to make it on the list soon.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@WHoAce  Participate .. come here, post your questions, answer questions that you know, bravos others and I am sure you will get the Community reward next month.

Welcome to PM

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@WHoAce 

Ok I will start tracking your stats for September and see if you are likely to make the "list" in October.

Welcome to the community!

Come hang out.....read, learn, post, bravo, share....use the search bar to find answers or ask questions or start your own thread to get answers or opinions and award a solution to the best answer. All of your contributions will get tallied using the top secret formula and compared to everyone else's to determine if you have earned a community reward. Around the 5th or the 6th of the month it will show up under rewards in your self serve account.

shahestates

@darlicious wrote:

@WHoAce 

Ok I will start tracking your stats for September and see if you are likely to make the "list" in October.

Welcome to the community!

Come hang out.....read, learn, post, bravo, share....use the search bar to find answers or ask questions or start your own thread to get answers or opinions and award a solution to the best answer. All of your contributions will get tallied using the top secret formula and compared to everyone else's to determine if you have earned a community reward. Around the 5th or the 6th of the month it will show up under rewards in your self serve account.

I did all of above and just got these two badges today:

50% Badge.jpg

My monthly bill is due tomorrow. Does it means I am eligible for my first $1 community reward in the tomorrow payment?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@shahestates : Yes. You should be seeing the $1 under Rewards next to Community. Congrats. 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shahestates 

Congratulations!  The timing tricky, but is likely the Community Reward is already in your account.  Log into the Self Serve portal, and if you see the Community Reward there + no renewal yet, then it should get applied for payment.  If not, it will be there for your next cycle!  🙂

shahestates

@BlueB wrote:

@shahestates 

Congratulations!  The timing tricky, but is likely the Community Reward is already in your account.  Log into the Self Serve portal, and if you see the Community Reward there + no renewal yet, then it should get applied for payment.  If not, it will be there for your next cycle!  🙂

Yes, I just checked it and it's showing $1 Community Reward for me. 😀

Thanks to PM Community system

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@shahestates 

Since the award just showed up today this is for August Community activity/rewards just announced today under a new topic (rather than July).

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.