cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors - July 2020

Congratulations to all.  Thanks for all your contributions!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I used to come on as much as I could, answer some questions, and get a few bucks. Now it seems impossible to get any money. I come on and wait and wait, and wait for something to come in. Plus there is usually 500 other people wrangling to answer the same question when it comes in.

Unless you are young and have a lot of time on  your hands, this doesn't seem to work  anymore

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bubba 

Too many cooks and not enough broth.....but just have read thru some of the boards youll find some threads where your imput will be helpful. Just takes a little hunting....its often how i make my contributions. Play to your strengths.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Meow meow.....meeeeeooooooow..... meow meow meow!!!   Meow!

Edit: by darlicious.....max just wanted to say thanks everybody for your hard work and hes more than happy to be just a cat again but he takes his job prowling the community for rats and other prey seriously! He prefers his reward to be in cat snax preferably turkey flavour.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Bubba wrote:

I used to come on as much as I could, answer some questions, and get a few bucks. Now it seems impossible to get any money. I come on and wait and wait, and wait for something to come in. Plus there is usually 500 other people wrangling to answer the same question when it comes in.

Unless you are young and have a lot of time on  your hands, this doesn't seem to work  anymore

Yep, there are a lot of young guns out there with pretty sharp elbows.  Competition is fierce.  

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congratulations everyone!!! Thanks for all the support 🙌🏽🎉

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations to all contributors! Keep up with the good work. 

Highlighted

Congrats!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great work by all! 

Highlighted

Congrats !! Congrats 🥳