cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - July 2020

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 8 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 9 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 449 accepted solutions in July. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1597145353590.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1597145353592.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

P.S. We’re trying out a new format for our Community Rewards announcements. Tell us what you think below!

65 REPLIES 65

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Andu_S  NEW FORMAT: works for me. 
Congrats all. 👍👍

We really are cheap labour; must be in it for the love. 🤩

kakunia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fantastic work everyone!

Metal1967

If you got a reward.. you earned it... 👍

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

BeachNBeer

Congratulations!

Joe95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats !! Congrats 🥳 

Reynolds10

Great work by all! 

bmalapat

Congrats!

Rose25

Congratulations to all contributors! Keep up with the good work. 

Laurajimenez2

Congratulations everyone!!! Thanks for all the support 🙌🏽🎉

@Bubba wrote:

I used to come on as much as I could, answer some questions, and get a few bucks. Now it seems impossible to get any money. I come on and wait and wait, and wait for something to come in. Plus there is usually 500 other people wrangling to answer the same question when it comes in.

Unless you are young and have a lot of time on  your hands, this doesn't seem to work  anymore

Yep, there are a lot of young guns out there with pretty sharp elbows.  Competition is fierce.  

Meow meow.....meeeeeooooooow..... meow meow meow!!!   Meow!

Edit: by darlicious.....max just wanted to say thanks everybody for your hard work and hes more than happy to be just a cat again but he takes his job prowling the community for rats and other prey seriously! He prefers his reward to be in cat snax preferably turkey flavour.

@Bubba 

Too many cooks and not enough broth.....but just have read thru some of the boards youll find some threads where your imput will be helpful. Just takes a little hunting....its often how i make my contributions. Play to your strengths.

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I used to come on as much as I could, answer some questions, and get a few bucks. Now it seems impossible to get any money. I come on and wait and wait, and wait for something to come in. Plus there is usually 500 other people wrangling to answer the same question when it comes in.

Unless you are young and have a lot of time on  your hands, this doesn't seem to work  anymore

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all.  Thanks for all your contributions!

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Another day or should I say a month another dollar. Congratulations everybody youve done a great job!

yanzhiqiang

Congratulations!

mkg20

Congrats to all the top folks out there!

Nanqui

Congratulations everyone! 

zblackma

Congratulations to everyone who contributed this month. Extra Kudos to those that got a reward. 

mobileguy

Congrats everyone!

@mpcdesign wrote:

And well, stay safe!

m

should we stay unsafe?   😉

@JoyLuck wrote:

Well done everyone! Stay safe and stay healthy!

Yup...I am safe and healthy...since I do not wear a mask.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

I am running late behind the game here, but like always, I am always grateful for the Public Mobile community for their outstanding work, comments, 'got-your-back' attitude, and well, the occasional sarcastic remark from someone! Wishing everyone a congratulatory awesome job, thumbs up pat on the back wishes. And well, stay safe!

m

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Well done everyone! Stay safe and stay healthy!

@RobertQcagreed....just seems odd to "shout them out" but NOT shout them out....

Right... and again we have a "big shout out..." with NO shout out?!?! ... hmmm...

Well, congrats to all who earned something. You know who you are (at least you should). And even if you did not earn anything but participated, that is your reward, as it should be for all who participate. 🙂

Great work everyone!

@SD08 

I gave you a Bravo for moving unrelated stuff out of topics like this one! Nice work and keep it up!

AE_Collector

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Congrast to thsoe made it.  More coming next month.  😀

Need Help? Let's chat.