cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019

So anyone know exactly how many users there are. Because looking at those badges I got in error the numbers don't really add up. I mean if you count up everyone who got a top 50% badge or better and multiply by 2 it works out to about 250 users. But if you take all the people  who got a 5% badge and multiply by 20 it works out to 400 users. Do the same thing for 1% and it is 1100 users.

Or are Oracles not counted as real users or something?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So anyone know exactly how many users there are. Because looking at those badges I got in error the numbers don't really add up. I mean if you count up everyone who got a top 50% badge or better and multiply by 2 it works out to about 250 users. But if you take all the people  who got a 5% badge and multiply by 20 it works out to 400 users. Do the same thing for 1% and it is 1100 users.

Or are Oracles not counted as real users or something?

First, Oracles are not counted. Second, I have not done the exact math but you are accounting for rounding. All that said, the formula is kept a mystery.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kelvarnsen wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes I too have a nice collection of unearned badges all the way  up to Oracle! Makes me wonder if I have really earned the Top 25% Badge in for July that is in my list but I did get notified of receiving it.  

But here I am again asking if everyone else sees their cash reward under the Community reward section? Yet again I don't. I first got top 25% for April and the $2 showed virtually right away under Community reward.  I have received Top 25% each month since but am yet to see the reward under Community. I use the same email everywhere and my renewal is 20 days away.

Something is broken somewhere but it isn't worth the effort to contact a moderator each month with all the back and forth to get the $2 credited.

Terry

Erroneous Community reward badges are nothing new.  I've been seeing them for as long as I can remember.  It's just that it's usually one random badge, and not all of them.  If there is no date or relative date reference stated underneath the badge, it has not been earned.

If anyone hasn't been paid the reward that lines up with a badge with a date listed under it, I would speak up.  If you've been paid too much, I wouldn't consider that as big of an issue.

I am getting them too. On the plus side it is interesting to see how many people got each badge for July.

Not sure what all the chatter is about extra badges... I just got the usual single one for this month. So maybe only some are seeing this?!

I'm also getting all the badges on my account, up to Oracle. I'm not sure if I've deserved these yet, but I'll accept the rewards lol

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations! Thank you for your contributions! It's everyone's effort that's keeping the community great!

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Capture.PNG

Multiple community badges appear to be provided out during the month of July 2019.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats, everyone! 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for all contributors! Well done!!!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I was looking at the badges screen and wanted to make things clear.
One badge indicates 139 people got top 50% badge, and wasn't sure if this includes top 50% (61), top 25% (33), top 10% (11) ... Also wonder how many of us are within the community, and that will give us an idea of 'realistic chance' of being a top 50% contributor and above.