cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019

@Andu_S  / @Moderator_Team 

I had also mentioned in other thread as well

Badges and rewards look really messed up this month

 

Are you guys going to do a recount or do we keep what you have already given us?

 

 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019

Yes I too have a nice collection of unearned badges all the way  up to Oracle! Makes me wonder if I have really earned the Top 25% Badge in for July that is in my list but I did get notified of receiving it.  

 

But here I am again asking if everyone else sees their cash reward under the Community reward section? Yet again I don't. I first got top 25% for April and the $2 showed virtually right away under Community reward.  I have received Top 25% each month since but am yet to see the reward under Community. I use the same email everywhere and my renewal is 20 days away.

 

Something is broken somewhere but it isn't worth the effort to contact a moderator each month with all the back and forth to get the $2 credited.

Terry

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019


@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes I too have a nice collection of unearned badges all the way  up to Oracle! Makes me wonder if I have really earned the Top 25% Badge in for July that is in my list but I did get notified of receiving it.  

 

But here I am again asking if everyone else sees their cash reward under the Community reward section? Yet again I don't. I first got top 25% for April and the $2 showed virtually right away under Community reward.  I have received Top 25% each month since but am yet to see the reward under Community. I use the same email everywhere and my renewal is 20 days away.

 

Something is broken somewhere but it isn't worth the effort to contact a moderator each month with all the back and forth to get the $2 credited.

Terry


Erroneous Community reward badges are nothing new.  I've been seeing them for as long as I can remember.  It's just that it's usually one random badge, and not all of them.  If there is no date or relative date reference stated underneath the badge, it has not been earned.

 

If anyone hasn't been paid the reward that lines up with a badge with a date listed under it, I would speak up.  If you've been paid too much, I wouldn't consider that as big of an issue.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019


@computergeek541 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes I too have a nice collection of unearned badges all the way  up to Oracle! Makes me wonder if I have really earned the Top 25% Badge in for July that is in my list but I did get notified of receiving it.  

 

But here I am again asking if everyone else sees their cash reward under the Community reward section? Yet again I don't. I first got top 25% for April and the $2 showed virtually right away under Community reward.  I have received Top 25% each month since but am yet to see the reward under Community. I use the same email everywhere and my renewal is 20 days away.

 

Something is broken somewhere but it isn't worth the effort to contact a moderator each month with all the back and forth to get the $2 credited.

Terry


Erroneous Community reward badges are nothing new.  I've been seeing them for as long as I can remember.  It's just that it's usually one random badge, and not all of them.  If there is no date or relative date reference stated underneath the badge, it has not been earned.

 

If anyone hasn't been paid the reward that lines up with a badge with a date listed under it, I would speak up.  If you've been paid too much, I wouldn't consider that as big of an issue.


I am getting them too. On the plus side it is interesting to see how many people got each badge for July.

Oracle

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019

Congrats to all that have received rewards this month.  It is so great to see new names coming up and helping out and lowering their phone bills at the same time!!


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019


@abTest wrote:

Anyone else have a bunch of extra badges jor July showing up in their profile?  Looks like a have a badge for each of the levels..


Monthly Badge.PNGNeed more BADGES?!?!?!


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019

One GIANT magnet should round them all up!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019

Congrats all. The more the merrier!!!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019


@ShawnC13 wrote:

@abTest wrote:

Anyone else have a bunch of extra badges jor July showing up in their profile?  Looks like a have a badge for each of the levels..


Monthly Badge.PNGNeed more BADGES?!?!?!


that made me laugh XD

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019

Its time of th emonth again.  Grats to hseo made it!   More coming..