cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors -July 2019

Anyone else have a bunch of extra badges jor July showing up in their profile?  Looks like a have a badge for each of the levels..

Mayor / Maire

@abTest wrote:

Anyone else have a bunch of extra badges jor July showing up in their profile?  Looks like a have a badge for each of the levels..

Might be nice to have all those extra badgesSmiley Happy  But I don't notice anything more than July on mine.

Edit:  I've just looked more closely at my profile badges, and see lots of badges for July including OracleSmiley Happy.  Probably everyone was awarded multiple badges but I believe my reward money posted in my account/badge is correct, so it's all goodSmiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@abTest wrote:

I only see the normal badges in your profile. Down in the lounge kav2001c commented something being wrong somehow.

Did you get a pile o' cash in your rewards? Smiley Happy

Oracle

@abTest wrote:

@abTest 

Yes, some members reported having the same thing in their accounts, myself included.  Only one out of the bunch will have a specific date attached, which will be the one you've earned.  Also, these extra badges seem to be visible only to the account owner.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SD08 wrote:

@abTest wrote:

@abTest 

Yes, some members reported having the same thing in their accounts, myself included.  Only one out of the bunch will have a specific date attached, which will be the one you've earned.  Also, these extra badges seem to be visible only to the account owner.

I noticed that glitch as well, would have been nice to actually get all those awards though xD

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations! Many felicitations to all rewarded, especially those who have stuck around and continued your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here! Happy to be part of the helping team. Thanks also to the moderators for their efforts especially lately as they deal with the higher than usual volume of support requests from system glitches.

Mayor / Maire

Congradulations everyone.  Nice to see lots of people helping out.  Enjoy the rest of your summer.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nice work everybody. Not that I ever expect it to happen but I would love to see how these rankings break down. In April and May I was top 25% and in June top 50%. It would be interesting to know how close I was to the next level up.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was thinking the same thing. Also wondering how much I needed to help to get to the next ldvel. I was top 50% on July. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations all reward earners