Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors -July 2019

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

July 2019 english png.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle July 2019.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Top 1% 2019.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5% 2019.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for July! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Contributor english.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

Bravos english.PNG

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Accept solution english.PNG

52 REPLIES 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone else have a bunch of extra badges jor July showing up in their profile?  Looks like a have a badge for each of the levels..

I only see the normal badges in your profile. Down in the lounge kav2001c commented something being wrong somehow.

Did you get a pile o' cash in your rewards? 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone else have a bunch of extra badges jor July showing up in their profile?  Looks like a have a badge for each of the levels..

Might be nice to have all those extra badges:)  But I don't notice anything more than July on mine.

Edit:  I've just looked more closely at my profile badges, and see lots of badges for July including Oracle:).  Probably everyone was awarded multiple badges but I believe my reward money posted in my account/badge is correct, so it's all good:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all participants in the community.  Great to be part of it.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the July award recipients !  The collective contributions helps everyone.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to everyone, thanks for everything. ^^

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Andu_S  @Alan_K 

Thanks for updating my avatar in the announcement.  It may have taken a while, but better late than never.  Smiley Happy  

The generic one is finally gone?

Yep, the celestial-themed avatar is consigned to the cosmos.  Smiley Tongue

Hmm...I was quite partial to that particular avatar:)  But your new one is cool too:)

Congratulations to everyone!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Andu_S  @Alan_K 

Thanks for updating my avatar in the announcement.  It may have taken a while, but better late than never.  Smiley Happy  

Yep, the celestial-themed avatar is consigned to the cosmos.  Smiley Tongue

@SD08 wrote:

@Andu_S  @Alan_K 

SD08

@Andu_S  @Alan_K 

Thanks for all for your every-day efforts.  This place wouldn't be the same without everyone.

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats to all the public mobile community contributers. It is you guys who make Public mobile great. It is great to have such an awesome community helping new commers like me get started!!

Thank you for your time commitment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all reward recipients and ALL participants in the community.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all contributors for helping community members. Keep up the great work and Job well done.

Fuselage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Andu_S  You have time to post these but don't have time looking at issues on your members account? Seriously?

WF123

Great to see all the helpful community members receive some recognition and reward for their contributions.  Good work!

SD08

Congratulations to all who received a reward. Thanks for helping out in the community.

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer.  Smiley Happy

popping

Congrats to all contributors for helping subscribers with issues.

Keep up with the great work.

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats everybody!

Things seem to be lightening up a little around here. Maybe some day we won't be needed 🙂

This is testimony to the great work by contributors that spills over to new customers.  The new customers are well informed.  Less problems = less activity in the community forum.  I think it is time to form a union and bargain for a different set of community reward rules.  We are putting ourselves out of business here.  Smiley Tongue

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Once again, congrats to those who earned a reward, particularly the fresh new faces on this month's contributor list.  Let's keep Public Mobile great!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everybody!

Things seem to be lightening up a little around here. Maybe some day we won't be needed 🙂

And GinYVR...rock n roll on the 1%.

Recovery

Congrats to everyone who have contributed to the community and helping other fellow members! I recently joined Public Mobile and it's great to see user questions being answered so quickly! Hope to see this trend continue and I am glad to see contributors being rightfully rewarded. 

Need Help? Let's chat.