Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – July 2018

Abdallah_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

July.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

oracles.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

top10%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

top1%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for July! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

english reward chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

bravo star.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

accept as solution.png

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

78 REPLIES 78

szymon247
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations guys!

It was my first month with PM and I was surprised to see a top 25% bonus. I really like the community aspect over here. Thanks!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This announcement was a bit slow to arrive.  Better late than never.  Nice to see new faces on the top contributor list.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Abdallah_A

Thank you for my new badge.

Congratulations to all with your new badge.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Its time of the month.  Congrates! Smiley Happy

Congradulations, everyone.  Great learning experience.  Also, nice to help others.  Have a great summer everyone!

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sweet got a reward again. I love this. Free money for helping each other. Keep up the great work and keep helping one another. What a great community!

@kav2001c wrote:

Congrats to everyone

Interesting they show all names on graphic now instead of just mentioning some names

Yeah, it nice to see everyone's name in a graphic.  I do notice that  because of this though, users mentioned no longer get tagged.  Potentially, a customer could miss the acknowledgement  and thank you if he or she doesn't notice and read through the announcement.

Good work to all particpating by asking and answering questions, especially to the customers who are here on a daily basis.  Also a thanks to the moderators for trying to help everyone solve any account issues. It should be another fun upcoming month with everyone trying to assist, and with a little friendly competiton among members.  Hope everybody has a good remainder of unofficial (before labor day) summer.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to everyone who contributed. Keep it up. It's what makes the PM community great.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations and thank you to all contributors for helping out.

Thanks to PM for the various promos. Please keep them coming!  Smiley Happy

I hope everyone is enjoying a fun and safe summer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Great job everyone.  I'm sure the effort is greatly appreciated by those seeking help.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That time of the month again...!

Cognratulations to all the awesome contributers on the community!

closng

Hooray!! Congrats to all contributors to the community! July has been a busy month with all the promotions going on so give yourselves a pat in the back!

dna2016

YAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy I finally made the cut.  Thanks for the shoutout @Abdallah_A, really appreciate it.  

Congrats to everyone who, including all those who made Top 10%, 25%, & 50%.  Everyone who puts in an effort to make this community forum work well, functional, and useful, is always helping to make PM that much better.

Big thank you especially goes out to the Top 1%, Oracles, and of course the @CS_Agent.  All of you definitely are the ones that make the engine run squeaky clean.  

Congrats again to everyone. 

MacMe

Thanks Public Mobile and thanks to everyone who spent their time helping me and others out!

I'm glad to be part of this community! 🙂

Congrats to everyone

Interesting they show all names on graphic now instead of just mentioning some names

Congrats on the rewards to all.  Nice to see a big group there in the Top 5%!!  If you notice the names you will realize the amount of time and knowledge they bring the this great community!! 

If it is your first month and you are getting a reward congrats and don't you enjoy being able tos ave more money off of your cell bill!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all!  Always a great crew to work with around here!

Need Help? Let's chat.