Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - July 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_July.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond for not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.Oracle_banner.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together July`s Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,800 replies, received over 2600 Bravo’s and 117 accepted solutions. Truly Amazing!top .5%.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active in the Community as well...Keep it up!

@kav2001c @Michael77, @makkahn28 @Mana, @neatooo, @sheytoon, @WearySky, @pakmode, @shawnie_boy, @shawnie_boy @IWIK, @Raven_Jet and many more…

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @Marc. Merci, Marc!top francaphone.JPG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for July! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGWant to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo!Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNGTo learn more visit our Community Wiki's

46 REPLIES 46

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the top contributors.

Nav
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

congrs

@dna2016, welcome to PM.  Well said and yes this truly is an innovative form of service.  The next year will be an interesting one I think finding its place in the market.  I think they have kind of gone through an identity crisis.  When I first joined (9 months agao) it was a low cost company targeting the big carriers.  Most of here think that they have been scolded by them for taking to many top teir customers to the low cost carrier here.  So now we seem to be targeting the 3rd teir provider.  I am hoping this will change again and go back to trying to change the Mobile landscape of Canada, but not holding my breathe.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Very nice to see PM recognize and acknowledge those who are positively contributing to the community. Definitely a great way to honor the loyalty of their customers, along with the monthly credit. I've just completed my first month as a PM customer and I have to say I'm quite impressed how PM has created a great environment and forum for their existing clients. This definitely stands out compared to other providers across North America.

@mpcdesign wrote:

I wasn't 100% sure if Public Mobile would be good or not, but having everyone suggesting and solutions did go a long way as there is no retail location in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver, BC! 

There are no Public Mobile retail locations in any city.  There are stores that sell top ups and sim cards but that's it.  They do not set up accounts, don't offer technical support, and don't answer any Public Mobile question, at least not from any official standpoint. 

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

awesome work guys,

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ute1978, most of the time I sign in, I see that all the threads have multiple replies already 😄

Its great for the person posing questions though.  

It looks like more people are getting rewards as the community grows.  

You can always start a new discussion when you are bored and there are no opportunities to answer in existing threads 😉   

ute1978

Right on! Congrats to all badge earners. You deserve it.

With that many active members it gets harder and harder to earn community badges/rewards as there seem to be some members sleeping in front of the computer to wait for a question and then answer it right away. The chance to answer and give a hand is slim. Am I right?

Anyway....I made it to $1 reward.....and I think.... A penny saved is a penny earned.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

I switched over from Fido about ten days ago, and it was the community and the top contributors that helped me get through some of the queries and issues about Public Mobile. I wasn't 100% sure if Public Mobile would be good or not, but having everyone suggesting and solutions did go a long way as there is no retail location in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver, BC! 

Pier

Good job everyone. Your contribution is strongly appreciated. Keep up...

Congratulations to all.  I see my named slipped in to the many more category this past month, and I'm not surprised as I left for a few days.

Acekiller

congratz! hope i will get to the .5 1 day!

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Thank you everyone for all your support and hard work!

Best Regards.

It was a difficult month, with a lot of discussion, opinions, and complaints, especially about the new price plans. Thanks to everyone for their insights and contributions.

sbreakin

True, the loyalty $$ is nice benefit to keep costs down. If I can maintain the 5% & get the $4/mo that's super. Later this fall hit my first annual loyalty which I guess will be $1/mo or $3/90days - which could mean saving $7/mo ($4 contrib + $2 auto pay + $1 loyal) so my plan would become $33. Gosh that is really starting to sound ike such a deal compared to my Rogers bills.

Would have been slightly more but lost my referral when fixing my porting issue. I made big effort for referrals last fall & suprisingly few takers. Now with the plan price increase & PM 's fewer contact options - might wait for another special before trying again. Although maybe i can sell the rewards as part of the deal... 

@Samianauman wrote:
I don't much care about badges lol as long I am getting rewards funds. 🙂

Good job everyone, I have less time this summer than in the spring, will be back in the fall 😉

I don't much care about badges lol as long I am getting rewards funds. 🙂
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

sbreakin

Congratulations to all our top contributors.  Especially those that are so quick to reply with a concise solution or new idea. Makes me feel happy to be part of the community (despite the slight eh? after the new plan prices were revealed).   
It looks like after a few top 50% - i might have a 2nd top 5% month (as $4 added to my rewards, will know for sure when badge appears in next day or so).  Wow Funny enough quite proud & happy to be receive the badges. Although more than happy to hep when it's a topic i know well. 

That's the best part of community forum we all are on same page. And we all enjoy contribution to this lovely family friendly forum.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Noosiekins
Thanks @imm1304! Makes sense now

shartomjam
Great job everyone!

nishufan

Congrats to all. Smiley Wink Nice Jobs PM team.

imm1304

Hey @Noosiekins,

The Available funds balance of $6 is from the day you signed up with PM.  Its for enrolling in autopay.  

Any other Rewards showing in "My Rewards" section will be used on the day of renewal to pay for your bill and the remaining balance charged to your credit card.  

Noosiekins

Ok So I'm confused... How does this work then?

In my account, it reads: 

Total Rewards earned ($12)

imm1304

Congratulations to all the top congributors.  Great to see the community is steadily growing with so many super helpful people around.  

@ShawnC13, wow, you will be earning loyalty reward soon.  Time really flies!  Its great to have you around so consistently for every single month that you have been with PM.  

@Nsk143, great to see a new name among the top. Congrats!

Thanks to all the community members who make this forum so welcoming, efficient and successful.  July also saw the expanded mods team take charge of customer service... thanks and welcome to all the new mods @CS_Agent to the wonderful community.  

X-Files

Congratulations to all who contributed. Robot Very HappyRobot Very HappyRobot Very Happy

Congrats to everyone. July was really an interesting month in the community with all the plan changes and promos

Michael77

Congratulations to you all on your achievement. 🙂

Congrats to all top contributors.
Let's continue to stay together and keep up the good work.

mtfolks

As frustrating as the recent plan changes have been, the community is still a very positive part of the PM experience. Lots of great people willing to help. 

Thanks to all for their time and congrats especially to those that mentioned above! It truly is appreciated!

Need Help? Let's chat.