Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - July 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_July.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond for not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.Oracle_banner.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together July`s Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,800 replies, received over 2600 Bravo’s and 117 accepted solutions. Truly Amazing!top .5%.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active in the Community as well...Keep it up!

@kav2001c @Michael77, @makkahn28 @Mana, @neatooo, @sheytoon, @WearySky, @pakmode, @shawnie_boy, @shawnie_boy @IWIK, @Raven_Jet and many more…

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @Marc. Merci, Marc!top francaphone.JPG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for July! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGWant to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo!Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNGTo learn more visit our Community Wiki's

46 REPLIES 46

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shawnie_boy wrote:

Sweet, I was named

@shawnie_boy

Twice, in fact.  lol

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Well, congrats to everyone named or not.
It is funny that last month most of the replies and comments as well as likes were focused on topics criticising PM's new move and prices.
Still great to see that nothing is censored, which gives the community even a better feel.

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sweet, I was named

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Thx @ShawnC13

jpar

Congrats everyone! Smiley Very Happy

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats All !

SD08

@ShawnC13

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised to see the 0.5% group grow.  A sign of an active and growing community.  

@Jeremy_M got it done extra fast this time.  Usually, his Top Contributors announcement appears a day after the rewards are posted to the accounts, not the same day.  Many members look forward to the monthly announcement, so thanks for that, Jeremy.

@Nsk143 wrote:
Congratulations everyone
Received my 1st 0.5% badge.

@Nsk143, congrats!!  First is always the hardest lol  I just got my 9th hmm been here 9 months as well next renewal will be interesting to see if I get a loyalty reward as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

neatooo
Congrats all! Glad to see another successful month pass by with lots of contributions from everybody, esp the Mods, Oracles, and the top contributors. Feel proud to be part of a community, where your efforts are recognized. Keep up the great work!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Once again, great job by everyone contributing to making this community work.  Together with the moderator team, we are every bit as good as any call centre. 

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Congratulations everyone
Received my 1st 0.5% badge.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Last 4 months in a row 0.5% its always a great feeling when we support each other help new and existing fellows. I think I am gonna be with pm for long run.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Raven_Jet
Yay!!! Congratulations, let's continue to have fun with supporting and helping out everyone in the community. I am definitely having fun 😄

SD08

Congratulations to all who contributed. Your efforts are valuable, whether recognized with a badge or not.

Super bravos to the Moderators and the rest of the PM team for their hard work during another challenging month.

Keep up the great work everyone!  Smiley Happy

Thanks guys again for a another wonderful month. Appreciate your support and congrats all other members.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for posting Jeremy!!  I see more people reaching the 0.5% so the community is growing and more people are helping out great job!!

It is nice to see certain people getting continually mentioned for rewards but I am starting to see new names as well and that is very encouraging for the community.  This past month was a challenging one with the new pricing/plans introduced and the amount of angst it created.  I think most was constructive help but I did notice many of the threads getting off the original topic and turning into arguments.  Thanks to those that did not get involved in that and to the ones that may have got sucked in don't let the TROLL's get you LOL.  I don't think the open forum is a place for some of the conversation that occured to be discussed but it happens.

To the Mods what can you say AMAZING and now we have more and I am sure the service is right back on track!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.