abTest
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – January 2021

Congratulations everyone.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to the Top Contributors in January 2021 !!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you to everyone who participates in the forums helping other customers.  You are the reason why the impressive Public Mobile community keeps thriving.

Thank you to Public Mobile for giving retired people like me to hang out and get appreciated, including others who have lots of time during the pandemic twiddling their thumbs sitting in front of their computer ready to pounce at unsuspecting customers... I mean ready to help fellow customers and share their knowledge and technical expertise (sometimes almost instantly, it's mind boggling) in the forums.  

Well done everyone!

giphy

Stay safe

RosieR

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Nice work everyone!

popping
Oracle

Congratulations to all contributors who make this community great.  Keep up with the great work.

Stay positive and test negative.

Have better and better days!

ShawnC13
Oracle

Congrats to all!!  Every month it is great to see those who receive rewards especially those for the first time.  The amount of solutions given is astounding and I am sure there are more that have gone unmarked so far.

To the newest batch of Oracles congrats as well, this is the first announcement since they were chosen!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations & well done to all the contributors.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Another month - another great results! Congratulations to everyone. Thank you PM and this community for your work and support. Keep it up😉

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all those who earned the top badges, and everyone else who participated in this forum.

Jovi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats top contributors!  Your efforts are much appreciated.

Keep up the good work!

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is anyone sure there are top contributors, or does PM fool us every month? 🤡

Need Help? Let's chat.