cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - January 2020

Ok then, since, for some reason, some folks are bent outta shape, got their panties in a knot, or whatever other phrase you care to use in just such an occasion, over the names being left out of the announcement, I've done as I said I MIGHT do, and compiled the list of the top 1%, 5%, and 10% reward recipients. Without further adieu:

Top 1% - Jb456, darlicious, LovesToPM

Top 5% - gblackma, geopublic, popping, z10user4, Triguy, CannonFodder, Staliger, Dunkman, totalUser, ChuckYeah

Top 10% - kselmak, dabr, AE_Collector, srlawren, wetcoaster, PAULRANG18, Nezgar, hairbag1, GR, zblackma, XionBunny, cellphoneuser1, pmcell

If I somehow messed up, given the badges don't have dates on them, please don't crucify me. That, and if someone REALLY doesn't want their moniker listed here, just let me know, and I'll edit you out.

Highlighted
Oracle

@CannonFodder OK; you are officially designated, by me, to prepare this analysis every month. Though it is a little elitest to leave out the list of top 25% & 50%. Robot LOL

CANON FODDERCANON FODDER

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Oracle

@CannonFodder nice work.  Not sure why everyone needs to see the names.  As long as the reward matches the badge you got all is good!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@CannonFodder OK; you are officially designated, by me, to prepare this analysis every month.

LOL, I just KNEW it!!! 😜 

Though it is a little elitest to leave out the list of top 25% & 50%. Robot LOL

LOL, you know, I thought about adding those too, but if you look at the original announcement, the number of people listed in the 1%, 5% & 10% was there, but not for 25% or 50%, so I had no guideline to go by, and would have just been fishing around, and likely would have missed a few. Well.... that, and it was pain-in-the-ass enough to get the names I did, so I gave up after that. 😉  As it is, I went one level further than the three previous monthly announcements, which only named the 1%, and 5% reward recipients.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder 

Nice job.....iI considered doing it myself but since you were curious I figured I'd wait and see if you were curious enough to do it. If you like I can send you my hand written notes that have the top 25% and top 50% noted.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder  Nice job!  That must have taken a 'little bit of time' going through the profiles.   You actually have provided more information than PM has in the past, because I've never seen more than the top 1% and 5% award recipients listed in the past 10+ months since I started participating in the community forum.

I'm also a little surprised that the 1% badge wasn't awarded to one more user who has had a very active few weeks...but we don't know the formula PM uses so there always is a surprise or two in the mix:)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder 

Nice job.....iI considered doing it myself but since you were curious I figured I'd wait and see if you were curious enough to do it.

I wasn't at all curious, but figured since some folks had their panties all in a bunch(IIRC, YOU were one of them? 😉 ) over the topic, I'd do a wee bit of smoothing it all over for ya.

If you like I can send you my hand written notes that have the top 25% and top 50% noted.

Well, if you're talking about actual HAND WRITTEN notes, then no, BUT if you have them all saved in such a way that you could PM(in this case, "PM" meaning private message) them to me, and I can simply copy & paste them into my post, and maybe add some spacing and/or commas, sure, send 'em over.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Nope, from Darlicious so.... they're Hand Written!

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  Yeah, I kinda figured that, but then she could always HAND TYPE them all into a private message and send them, OR she could create a semi-official addendum to my post, listing all the names for 25% & 50% herself.....

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@CannonFodder  Nice job!  That must have taken a 'little bit of time' going through the profiles.

Yeah, it took a while, although it wasn't TOO bad..... had at least 3 or 4 tabs open at once, flippin' back & forth, all while copying & pasting names into my post.

You actually have provided more information than PM has in the past, because I've never seen more than the top 1% and 5% award recipients listed in the past 10+ months since I started participating in the community forum.

I figured that since there weren't THAT many names in the 10% reward level, that it wouldn't take too much extra time to add them.

I'm also a little surprised that the 1% badge wasn't awarded to one more user who has had a very active few weeks

There were a few that I thought HAD TO be at a certain % level, that turned out to be in one level higher, or lower, than I anticipated, which is why it took a little longer than I thought it might, since I had to sift through a bunch of profiles and badges.

...but we don't know the formula PM uses so there always is a surprise or two in the mix:)

It's definitely got a hint of black magic in the formula..... maybe a pinch of voodoo thrown in for good luck..... on 2nd thought, maybe it's one of those bingo machines, with a bunch of ping-pong balls in it. 😉 🤣