Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors – January 2019

Congrats everyone keep up the good works 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all! Thanks for making this community a success!

It is really nice to see those who lead from the front and those who lead from the back.  Special thanks to those who may not get public recognition but contribute by providing great peer support to new members and those seeking a better service provider.  Heart

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am happy to be a part of the community! Now if I can get more of my friends to come aboard, all would be great! I appreciate all the hints and tips that everyone provides in such an informative and professional manner. Wish all boards were like this one!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Looks like Spygineer has fallen from grace this month.

Way to go all....and of course there are those that are not listed that also got something for their efforts and participation. Congrats all!

BTW, just keep in mind that you have to have an active account at the time that the rewards are allocated to actually receive it. 

In my case, I received several community reward badges before I even became a customer. I even got to the point of getting into the 0.5% group (when that was still a thing last year) but of course did not get acknowledged nor did I receive anything since I did not even have a PM phone yet.

And the timing of when they check is not clear either, so be sure your account is active at the end of the month through to when the reward is posted to your account if you do not want to miss out on it.

Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

BTW, just keep in mind that you have to have an active account at the time that the rewards are allocated to actually receive it. 

In my case, I received several community reward badges before I even became a customer. I even got to the point of getting into the 0.5% group (when that was still a thing last year) but of course did not get acknowledged nor did I receive anything since I did not even have a PM phone yet.

And the timing of when they check is not clear either, so be sure your account is active at the end of the month through to when the reward is posted to your account if you do not want to miss out on it.

@pm-smayer97That 0.5% is a "ghost" badge. Its a bug. You never actually got it. I have it too. If you look under it, there will be no date. Only you can see it in your profile, no one else can see because it doesn't actually exist.

Use private browsing, and go here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/37842/page/1 you will notice its gone

EDIT - But yes agreed, you do need a self-serve account, and it needs to be eligible. I will not name names, but a member was recently temporarily banned and their account was not eligible for the community reward or badge.

@RobertQc wrote:

@pm-smayer97That 0.5% is a "ghost" badge. Its a bug. You never actually got it. I have it too. If you look under it, there will be no date. Only you can see it in your profile, no one else can see because it doesn't actually exist.

Use private browsing, and go here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/37842/page/1 you will notice its gone

EDIT - But yes agreed, you do need a self-serve account, and it needs to be eligible. I will not name names, but a member was recently temporarily banned and their account was not eligible for the community reward or badge.

HA! And I thought I had earned it :-(  

LOL!

Congradulations to all contributors! Let us continue to help improve the community.