cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors – January 2019

Just a little question, for those top 1% or 5%, if they got the plan it is 10$ plan, even they got top 1%, they still get 10$ off, not 15$. is that right?

Oracle

Congrats to all.  New Oracle's with their first reward and seeing some new names as well. Great job everyone.  The community is only as good as the information we provide

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

@missorange wrote:

Just a little question, for those top 1% or 5%, if they got the plan it is 10$ plan, even they got top 1%, they still get 10$ off, not 15$. is that right?

From the article, General Rewards Rules:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

How many Rewards can I earn?

You can earn up to your current plan value in Rewards, reducing it to $0. Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months.

Mayor / Maire

No that’s not what happened @missorange.... even if you have the 10$ plan... you will have 15$ if you are in the 1%...Smiley Happy

@Lieux, see the answer above you, seems that you two had different answer, I believe @SD08 is right.

Mayor / Maire

I know @missorange and I don’t understand why... because it’s not my case...the rewards are added to my available funds...

Oracle

Congrats to everyone who made it on the list, particularly first timers.  It is always nice to see fresh new interest in building up and keeping the community forum great. 

@Lieux, if you got the extra in your available fund, it means you are right..

Mayor / Maire

Late to the party! Congrats to all the participants who got a reward. Thanks everybody.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Great job for every one who helped with the PM community.  Keep up with the good work.