Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - January 2018

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

PUBLICMOBILE_TopContributorBanners_v1-JAN_DESIGN_V3_Jan8.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, our Top 0.1%, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

December 2017 Top 0.1%.png We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 0.5% are truly amazing!  

January 2018 Top 0.5%.png

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@kav2001c, @Mana, @Lg85, @computergeek541, @ute1978, @AlexOfAnders, @KMG, @SD08, @alanbrenan, @Taekgun, @GreatCanadian, @JDT and many more….

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for January! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Contributor Levels.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravo Icon.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community wiki.

62 REPLIES 62

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone on useless "rewards" you won't be able to use after you get forced to Koodo next month by ransom.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

With the impeding price increase, looks like there won't be any more contributors next month. Just a bunch of angry customers 

sbreakin

Congratulations to everyone that participated.  Whether you offered solutions or support or just had a question - we often get great ideas from questions that come up.

I noticed the community reward show up a few days ago & my shiny new badge just the other day.  I think I have a badge for every month since shortly after joining & now have four of each (four top 5%, four top 25%, four top 50% a 3-way tie). Gosh, one has to be in top 10 to hit the 0.5% but maybe one day (when I'm retired & finger at the keyboard 🙂  

Best wishes to all.

PS: I posted this before the spam texts went out. Ironic eh. 

crtowns
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats everyone!!

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Excellent!

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Thank you soooo much everyone for all your support.

You girls/guys are awesome!!!

KMG

@MoraManwrote:

When you say 0.1% and 0.5% do you mean 1% and 5% or 10 and 50%? 10bps and 50bps is real tight.

I believe it does actually mean 0.1% and 0.5%.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Congrats everyone. Keep up the good work 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

MoraMan

wrote:

PUBLICMOBILE_TopContributorBanners_v1-JAN_DESIGN_V3_Jan8.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, our Top 0.1%, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

December 2017 Top 0.1%.pngWe would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 0.5% are truly amazing!  

January 2018 Top 0.5%.png

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@kav2001c, @Mana, @Lg85, @computergeek541, @ute1978, @AlexOfAnders, @KMG, @SD08, @alanbrenan, @Taekgun, @GreatCanadian, @JDT and many more….

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for January! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Contributor Levels.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravo Icon.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community wiki.

When you say 0.1% and 0.5% do you mean 1% and 5% or 10 and 50%? 10bps and 50bps is real tight.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Well done everyone 🙂

MoraMan

My first month end in the books! Thanks so much for those that have helped, not only those recognized here, your efforts are what makes this a great place. 

youbme

Congrats everyone! It's always exciting to see such an amazing community effort to help each other out.

PJC

Congratulations to everyone who received rewards and thank you for your time and contributions!

danielj

Congratulations and thank you to all contributors. Together lets keep helping Public Mobile get better.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats everyone!  
Thank you all for making the effort to help and contribute to the community.  

Keep warm and lets have a great February.  

Vickel

Congrats everyone

Great job 

Thank you to everyone for your help and contributions to this site, and congratulations to all top contributors.

It's interesting last couple of months seeing some newer names up there

Once again there were some new faces contributed. Congrats to all contributors and as always keep it up.

Lg85

Congratulations to all reward recipients! You all make the community a better place by assisting so many Public Mobile customers and potential customers to resolve their issues! Thank you for volunteering so much of your time to help others. 🙂

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations and thank you to all contributors. Thanks also to the always hard-working moderators.

Keep up the great work everyone!

I hope you're all having a good 2018 so far. Smiley Happy

Acekiller

good job everyone!

shartomjam

Congrats to all reward recipients and all members for making this community a great place.  Shout out to the wonderful MODS and our great Oracles.  They are outstanding.

pakmode

Congrats to all!

ky01
Congrats to all the top contributors, thank you for your help in the community!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everyone and keep up the great work. I truly am glad to be part of this community.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The announcement was a little late this month, but better late than never.  Congrats and thanks to all who make the community successful.  

alanbrenan

Good job to all of those here, well deserved!

Thank you for the recognition as well.

matbasm

Congratulations to everyone who has participated and helped out in the community. I'm sure a lot of anxious and stressed out PM customers were amazed at the level of support they received from the community and the moderators.

Well Done!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all that have received community rewards!!  Named above or not your participation is what makes this a great place to receive help.  PM's business model wouldn't work if there wasn't a strong community behind it helping out the MODS passing on any information or possible solutions to help out custmers in need.  So if it is your first reward or one of many, congrats again and looking forward to many more!!  Keep saving money!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.