Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors January 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_January.png

Hello Community,

We kicked off the New Year with a bang by updating our Community.  This update made our Community mobile-friendly, increased our search functionalities and made sharing information a lot easier. Out with the old and in with the new! While embracing change can be difficult in the beginning, we hope that you enjoy the benefits of these changes.  

I’m proud to say that there are also some amazing things that happened within our Community for the month of January. Here are a few highlights and call-outs that are well deserved:

1. We are in the process of hiring a Senior product manager- More info here
  2. We completed a few ideas that were submitted by @Chaos_Scorpio, @ShawnC13, and @SD08 using our the Public Lab –Keep the ideas coming!
  3. More than 250 accepted solutions – Awesome job team!
  4. Over 7k Bravos given to our members!
  5. BYE BYE ROGERS – one of the hottest topics in January by @Kimber1

A huge thank you to our super Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions, but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

oracles.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for not only providing feedback and support to our Community members, but also for building on the solutions provided by others. Together January’s Top 0.5% contributed to over 1000 replies, and together received over 1000 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing!  

TOP0.05.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have been active as well – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos.   Keep it up!

@jaswest2754, @stonechucker, @computergeek541, @dohadotahmed, @WearySky, @sheytoon, @dearmusic, @kav2001c, @mimmo, @ute1978 and many more….

To recognise your contribution this past month we have added a badge, based on your contribution level, to your Community profile. A Community Reward will be also be given to all contributors on a reward eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGA Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.pngIf someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNGTo learn more visit our Community Wiki's

50 REPLIES 50

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is awesome!

Made top 5% without much effort.

Congrats to everyone!

dearmusic

My name is tagged!!

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great job everybody!   Nice to see new faces on the top contributers list.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zhadj030 wrote:

Big congrats and big thank you to the community for the amazing work. 

Keep up protectig the galaxy.

Yey joined the 0.5%... nice to be around you folks 🙂

Congrats!  First time in the 0.5% level for me too.  Woot!

I didn't think I had done enough to get this level, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.  Smiley Very Happy

X-Files

Congratulations to all, even the ice raining can't stop the warm~!^_^

TheOldVR

You guys are awesome... thanks so much!!!

Yay 5%!!!

Hopefully some of those posts helped some peeps out.

Anyhow - Happy Wednesday!

SD08

Congratulations to the top badge earners and everyone who contributed as well.

A shout out and tip of the cap to all the hard-working moderators for their much appreciated efforts.

January was a great month, with a fresh, new look to the forums and all.

Keep up the great work everyone!   Smiley Happy

@TheOldVR wrote:

I'm sorry peeps.... I'm having a Monday moment on a Wednesday afternoon.

How do I see if I received a new badge and/or how do I now where I placed last month?

I thought I was able to see that before but I'm drawing a blank!

Many thanks....

You received the top 5% congrats

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/20769/page/1

@TheOldVR  Click on your name and beside the badges click there and they are all listed. Or you can login to self serve and go to reward any community reward will be listed there as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

TheOldVR

I'm sorry peeps.... I'm having a Monday moment on a Wednesday afternoon.

How do I see if I received a new badge and/or how do I now where I placed last month?

I thought I was able to see that before but I'm drawing a blank!

Many thanks....

Watoko

Grats everyone!!! Love to be in a community with you all 🙂

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

I dont think @NDesai should be included in this list, i would guess 90% of his posts are some garbage about the patriots.... blah blah blah blah

😄

Favorite sports team should be a specific figure of merit for

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

I dont think @NDesai should be included in this list, i would guess 90% of his posts are some garbage about the patriots.... blah blah blah blah

😄

Favorite sports team should be a figure of merit in this ranking system.

imm1304

Congratulations to all, including the mods and PM staff, for getting the Community through a successful January.  Special thanks to @Jeremy_M and @David_J for the awesome job in implementing the new and improved community.  

We have excellent new members stepping up and its great to see them being recognized as top contributors.  Lets keep working to make the community a positive and welcoming place and have a great February.  

CalvinW

Congrats to everyone! Just joined PM a little more than a week ago and just had enough time to get a badge for the January contributors. Pretty stoked about the top 25%, time to get the 5% next!

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Big congrats and big thank you to the community for the amazing work. 

Keep up protectig the galaxy.

Yey joined the 0.5%... nice to be around you folks 🙂

Congrats to all of you! 🙂 amazing job!!! Heart

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Chaos_Scorpio

YESSS I made it in the many more again 🙂 I had to search why I was tagged ... Guess I keep those ideas coming. 

Congrats to all and do it again!

😄

Lots of good stuff to report I ssee 🙂  Glad to assist, and contribute to this great community.

Thanks to all, and congratulations too!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

WOW awesome job everyone!!  Thanks to everyone on here that makes this an amazing place to come for help when you have a question.  Again to all the Mods for their awesome support that I find WAY BETTER then any live chat I have been on.  The atmosphere created here by the community is why it is a great place to come and help others and get some help if you need it.  To all the Badge winners nice work!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.