cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors – February 2021

Congratulations everybody. Keep up all the good work and you too @darlicious for all the extra work you put in every month listing all the awardees. Just about everybody beat me to the punch this month enter the house at 5 a.m. and back in just before 7 p.m. it's been a long hard day! But at least I get paid for it unlike all you hard-working contributors!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I still can't find those last two ten percenters I 've got to be staring right at them but not seeing them. Anybody wanna help an ol' gal out? The Univac 5000 of course! Congratulations to all the wetcoasters out there on another day in paradise.....that's reward enough for us!

Spring is sprung!Spring is sprung!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : Have you combed through the French side? Remember Lieux a few months ago.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

I never cross over to the other side.....maybe @Lieux can help me out if thats the case.

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you for all contributors! You are fabulous! 

rliu1993
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great news. 

Lieux
Oracle

@darlicious I am always here....in the french forum...if you need help!😉 Be on the 2 forums on the same time is a huge amount of hours! But it’s possible. Interested??? It had improved my English...a little... and can improved your french...?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

I almost have a full card BINGO! Congratulations @sheytoon for all your help last month especially helping fellow members understand the possible effects of the telus changes in and around Brandon and Winnipeg Manitoba come mid March. Its been a long time for you to get to see more than a twoonie in your account.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Lieux wrote:

@darlicious I am always here....in the french forum...if you need help!😉 Be on the 2 forums on the same time is a huge amount of hours! But it’s possible. Interested??? It had improved my English...a little... and can improved your french...?

LOL @Lieux 

Once I read and interpret a Public Mobile customers problem on the French forum and then write my reply in French.... could lead to some funny pictures for the Lounge!

Customers using a Phillips screw driver to reseat their SIM card standing in the shower at their house. Or maybe rebooting their phone by putting it in their shoe in the trunk of their car while driving to the train station?

I will let you keep up the good work on the French forum!

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.