cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Top Contributors - February 2020

I would prefer the following lead-in to the awards table. I have no interest in the numbers of each category. 🙏

"Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 435 accepted solutions in February. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date."

Reward Chart.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite wrote:

I would prefer the following lead-in to the awards table. I have no interest in the numbers of each category. 🙏

Still prefer the old format. As one person suggested, even a simple list would be fine. Otherwise, I would find this thread meaningless.

Highlighted
Oracle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

Still prefer the old format. As one person suggested, even a simple list would be fine. Otherwise, I would find this thread meaningless.

Then there is no need to post in the thread if it is meaningless to you.  Others still like to know when the rewards are posted.  Not everyone is on the site all the time and get a notifications on announcements

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

Then there is no need to post in the thread if it is meaningless to you.  Others still like to know when the rewards are posted.  Not everyone is on the site all the time and get a notifications on announcements

Not sure whom you are addressing since you quoted both... if it is me, are you chiding me for posting my opinion? And if not, what is the point you are trying to make?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Dropped down to 50% 😢 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats! WOOT!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I see I still got a fixed $2 Reward along with a full set of Community Reward badges - 50%, 25%, 10%, 5%, 1%, Oracle! Same thing month after month, regardless of what my actual Community participation (or lack thereof) might have earned.

Alas, I didn't get the full badge set twice this time. They should fix this bug so the other bug can malfunction properly.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Korth 

I got the full collectors set this month as well. It seems to me to be every second third when this happens. December was the month that we all got two full sets as they retracted and redid the awards but not the badges.

AE_Collector

Highlighted

Well i made the top 25% least thats something, im glad for anything i can get. Thanks to everyone.

Highlighted

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.