cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - February 2020

@Nezgar 

Sorry, I guess I backed off on covering every detail of this problem with you I called the problem as being case sensitivity months and months ago now. Email addresses are NOT case sensitive but since PM is just using the email addresses to tie two areas together things my hunch was they had inadvertently (?) made it so the email addresses in each place had to be identical including the case of letters. 

In my case after months of missing reward money several things were done all at once trying to fix the problem. One change Meade was re-entering email addresses ensuring there were no differences what-so-ever. Consequently I never determined for certain what fixed the problem for me but a rogue capital letter in one of the email address fields was my guess. 

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  typed: "now come on now you know you just copied my list and bumped everybody up a spot you only really had to find out those bottom few in the top 10%! "

LOL, and to remind myself what you're referring to, I just poked around(briefly) in the Lounge, to find that post, and I couldn't find it..... so to sum it up..... yeah, that's EXACTLY what I did!!! 😝 

Edit - before you feel the need to educate me on finding stuff in the Lounge, I suppose you're referring to your "Predictions" thread? This one: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Predictions-for-February/td-p/507921  ? Turned out to be buried a little further down than I thought it would be..... that, and I couldn't remember what you'd called it.....

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yup Congrats to all (whomever you are) BUT I still do not like the new format (though I see someone did some leg work and posted the list). It is truly meaningless without it.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to everyone. Am a top 10%, and I got $5 bucks to show for it. I am so thrilled with that I saved $5 for a cup of coffee! whoohoo!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Spoiler

Congratulations to the top contributors.  Your insight helps to run the community - thank you all for your time.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Great work everyone. Many people were helped in February! Let's keep it going through March.

Koodos to @CannonFodder for the list of 1-10% reward earnings 👍

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

My "contributions to the Community have not gone unnoticed", aw shucks <blushing>

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the badge/reward awardees....regardless of the badge you have received everyone's contribution is valued and makes the community more diverse, interesting and engaging. Can you imagine the community if the only first responders were @Jb456 and @gblackma ? (No offense guys.....great work in February!) Community members would start thinking they're Batman and Robin and they would soon be suffering from problem solving PTSD.

The new members and new contributors have made an impact. @mpcdesign  and @ddeep91 come to mind as making their presence known and posting some interesting reads. Keep up the good works community.....the more the better. Individuality makes the community come together and work better as a team when everyones opinion can make discussions a breeding ground for new ideas and new possibilities. Sometimes there is only so much help we can give but participating in the exchange of thoughts, conversation and even humour or annoyance will bond us and in turn let public mobile understand what we want from them as our mobile provider.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  are you insinuating something? ....."imagine community forums only first responders were JB n gblack"

.......that can be taken in multiple contexts........

Anywho. Stay safe with covid19 lurking around 😝

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Can you imagine the community if the only first responders were @Jb456 and @gblackma ? (No offense guys.....great work in February!) Community members would start thinking they're Batman and Robin and they would soon be suffering from problem solving PTSD.

Uhm..... you mean they're NOT!?!? 😉