cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - February 2020

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I thought people were here to help because they like to and the reward was just a bonus.  If people want they could always self identify their reward level in the on going thread in the lounge about monthly rewards.

Like I said...don't bother then. It's meaningless now. We get our reward. We get a pat on the back with the badge. We can all look at others' profiles to see what they got.

Forget about it.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Woohoo! Congratz to all contributors for making this an awesome forum.

Thanks PM for another reward! This one was my personal all-time highest ROI based on time spent. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Thanks PM and congratulations to everyone:)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Ok then, since the exclusion of the names seems to bother some folks, I'll do this once more.

Top 1% - gblackma, Jb456, z10user4

Top 5% - popping, geopublicdarlicious, CannonFodder, kselmak, Triguy, dabr, Dunkman, Staliger, srlawrenAE_Collector

Top 10% - ddeep91, mpcdesign, Korth, Nezgar, iPhoneUser, DOA, hairbag1, SD08, LovesToPM, totalUser, zblackmaChuckYeah, wetcoaster, PAULRANG18

Since the list of members receiving the 25% and 50% community rewards is a little too large for my copy & pasting fingers to withstand, that concludes this month's proceedings.

Congrats to all those that have contributed some nuggets of wisdom, to folks needing help, and congrats to those that have received community rewards for their efforts! 👍 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congradulations to everyone who helped this month.  

Winter is almost over.  Stay safe.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder  Well done on doing the legwork again:) 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AE_Collectorwrote:
How many months and counting now? Should be about time but gets fixed properly. That eventually happens as long as you can avoid dying of Old Age, ConavirusCoronavirus, or BOTH.

Well, I never would have figured, but we have a solution! Apparently the system that matches up your community account email address/account name to your self-serve email address/account name account is CASE SENSITIVE! My community account was lowercase, and my self-serve was all uppercase. (Thanks to the Walmart in-store setup haha)

Now we'll see what happens for me next month. Here's the relevant excerpt from my ticket today:

Now, concerning the ongoing missing rewards, I've done some digging around and spoke to Tiana_V about it. In your particular case the rewards aren't being applied because the emails on the Public Mobile account and Community are different, well sort of. Problem is that the program that verifies the eligibility checks for matches between the email addresses and they are case sensitive.

The solution is to change the email address from your Public mobile account, the one you use to log in to self serve, from AAAAA@BBBBB.CCC to aaaaa@bbbbb.ccc

Best regards,

Eddy PM Mod

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder  now come on now you know you just copied my list and bumped everybody up a spot you only really had to find out those bottom few in the top 10%! But thank you it saved me having to copy and paste out of the lounge. Lol......

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I'll share my thoughts on all the top contributors for February once I get home and off my mobile phone since I hardly ever use my phone  to access the community now I know why people complain so much about it.... it's a real pain in the hip trying to respond to anyone using your phone especially with a small screen.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire