cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors - February 2019

WOW, this came extremely late.  Must be a very busy month for PM.  But as they say better late than never.

Congrats to everyone who contributed and received rewards for their efforts.  This is what makes PM unique and different compared to all the competitors.  As always, big thanks to all the Oracles and MODS who take the time to help, provide feedback, and educate us on industry related topics.  I've been with PM for almost 2 years and I don't see myself going anywhere else.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new to PM, and let me tell you, this community is absolutely fantastic. Really great to see.

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

I did confirm the issue with Mary

This is a new bug I had not seen in years (not since 2016ish)

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

Anyone else get wrong reward $s this month? Odd....

Unless your name is mentionend in the annoucement, there's currently no way for any member to know that he or she got the wrong amount of community rewards for the most recent month. The community badges so far have not been issued to anyone.  The most recrent community rewards badges in the profiles are from a previous month.

@kav2001c wrote:

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

Unless your name is mentionend in the annoucement, there's currently no way for any member to know that he or she got the wrong amount of community rewards for the most recent month. The community badges so far have not been issued to anyone.  The most recrent community rewards badges in the profiles are from a previous month.

@kav2001c , I don't have any way of knowing which reward level you should have received this month.  It is indeed possible for there to be a bug that made you receive the wrong amount.  However, my point is that there was never any badge issued for this month, and as such, there's nothing to compare the reward received to.  I hope that it got sorted out for you.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@kav2001c , I don't have any way of knowing which reward level you should have received this month.  It is indeed possible for there to be a bug that made you receive the wrong amount.  However, my point is that there was never any badge issued for this month, and as such, there's nothing to compare the reward received to.  I hope that it got sorted out for you.

Also keep in mind that some parts of the process of identifying/cacluating community rewards, applying amounts to customer accounts, and applying badges to community accounts are manual, though which parts is unclear.