cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors - February 2017

I've been fortunate enough to get rewards a fair bit, and I do recall one round being delayed previously.  I only waited a day or so that time.  I can wait again :-)

@stonechucker wrote:

I've been fortunate enough to get rewards a fair bit, and I do recall one round being delayed previously.  I only waited a day or so that time.  I can wait again :-)

I'm guessing that probably would have been the month when an incorrect top contributor's list was released.  That month, it would appear as an attempt to make sure everyone got at least the community reward that they earned, many users actually got double rewards that month.  Smiley Happy

Oracle

Congrats to the top 0.1%!  Your continued level of contribution here is unbelievable.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all!  You are amazing.  And thanks Public Mobile.  It is a pleasure being part of this community.

Oracle

Congratulations to all contributors, no matter which level you achieved!

Thanks to Public Mobile's friendly, hard working moderators and the less-noticed but equally important technical team.  Your efforts are much appreciated.  Together, we all make this an awesome support community that I'm sure is the envy of any cell carrier.

Long live Public Mobile!   Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the top contributors.  It was a bit slow but fairly smooth month.  I would like to thank all the community members, whether mentioned here or not, for their contributions in making this community awesome. 

Special thanks to the awesome mods who are always ready to help with a positive attitude.  

Oracle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 one of the other oracles @NDesai asked about that in our oracle disucssion area.  Apparently @Jeremy_M put up this posting a little earlier than usual, ahead of the credits being loaded onto everyone's accounts.  Don't panic, they will be there within a few days.  

Oh ok, thanks.  It would appear that i wasn't the only person wondering about that then.   The order of things being done and timing of the annoucement is the only thing that made me curious as it seemed to be slightly outside the norm when compared to other months.

Just a heads up:  When the accounts are updated, it's a good idea to check that the reward credited to your account matches the badge you received.  For January, mine didn't match, so the mods corrected it for me.  Refer to this chart:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415/highlight/true#M5

However, be sure of the amount you had prior to this round of credits by seeing what is in your account now, before it's updated.  Wouldn't want to bug the mods unnecessarily.  Robot wink

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all !  You are amazing.  And thanks Public Mobile.  It is a pleasure being part of this family.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

congrats everyone,

Thanks for making this community great

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm back from the dead after being swamped with midterms!

Congratulations to everyone! I love these posts and seeing how much effort people put in to helping other people. Let's keep it up guys Smiley Happy