Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - February 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_February.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for starting some great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community. Special thanks goes to the Community members listed below for not only providing feedback and support to Community members, but also for building on the solutions provided by others. 

A huge thank you to our super Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions, but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

oracles.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for not only providing feedback and support to our Community members, but also for building on the solutions provided by others. Together February’s Top 0.5% contributed to over 1000 replies, and together received over 1000 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing!  

top 5.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have been active as well – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos.   Keep it up!

@kav2001c, @stonechucker, @computergeek541, @zhadj030, @WearySky @TheOldVR, @mimmo @Watoko, @canucks4life @MoreYummy and  many more….

To recognise your contribution this past month we have added a badge, based on your contribution level, to your Community profile. A Community Reward will be also be given to all contributors on a reward eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGA Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.pngIf someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNGTo learn more visit our Community Wiki's

29 REPLIES 29

Hoping to see my name in top contribution for March 2017 let see when they release the list finger cross
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

surf99992001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good job all!

I know I have been bailed out of some issues, and have had my knowledge of my capabilities with PM skyrocket because of the forums.

Thanks all, and congrats to all the contributors!

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats All

Yawsug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks to all the contributors to this community for the time and effort you put  into helping out around here.  To the MODS thank you as well, I know it is your job but I truly feel that you do care about your members and do create a relationship that is more than just someone you are helping.  PM has saved my husband and I quite a bit of money over the last few months and looking forward to saving more in the years to come.  I can only wish that this will be the last Service Provider we will need.  Wouldn't that be ncie!!!

Acekiller

congrats everyone!

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

congrats everyone 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 one of the other oracles @NDesai asked about that in our oracle disucssion area.  Apparently @Jeremy_M put up this posting a little earlier than usual, ahead of the credits being loaded onto everyone's accounts.  Don't panic, they will be there within a few days.  

Oh ok, thanks.  It would appear that i wasn't the only person wondering about that then.   The order of things being done and timing of the annoucement is the only thing that made me curious as it seemed to be slightly outside the norm when compared to other months.

@computergeek541 and anyone else wondering, I just checked and my reward has been credited.  Time to check for yours. Robot Happy

nhanken
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Wow congratulations to all the top contributors for all the time and dedication that you've spent to chat with and help out others especially new members! Keep up the good work and enjoy the community rewards that you'll get for your contributions last month!

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to all top contributors and thanks for the help in the community!

Chaos_Scorpio

congrats all, and all us Many more (I think I've been that group for past 3-4 times ;))

Watoko

I'm back from the dead after being swamped with midterms!

Congratulations to everyone! I love these posts and seeing how much effort people put in to helping other people. Let's keep it up guys 🙂

Vickel

congrats everyone,

Thanks for making this community great

X-Files

Congratulations to all !  You are amazing.  And thanks Public Mobile.  It is a pleasure being part of this family.

SD08

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 one of the other oracles @NDesai asked about that in our oracle disucssion area.  Apparently @Jeremy_M put up this posting a little earlier than usual, ahead of the credits being loaded onto everyone's accounts.  Don't panic, they will be there within a few days.  

Oh ok, thanks.  It would appear that i wasn't the only person wondering about that then.   The order of things being done and timing of the annoucement is the only thing that made me curious as it seemed to be slightly outside the norm when compared to other months.

Just a heads up:  When the accounts are updated, it's a good idea to check that the reward credited to your account matches the badge you received.  For January, mine didn't match, so the mods corrected it for me.  Refer to this chart:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415/highlight/true#M5

However, be sure of the amount you had prior to this round of credits by seeing what is in your account now, before it's updated.  Wouldn't want to bug the mods unnecessarily.  Robot wink

imm1304

Congratulations to all the top contributors.  It was a bit slow but fairly smooth month.  I would like to thank all the community members, whether mentioned here or not, for their contributions in making this community awesome. 

Special thanks to the awesome mods who are always ready to help with a positive attitude.  

SD08

Congratulations to all contributors, no matter which level you achieved!

Thanks to Public Mobile's friendly, hard working moderators and the less-noticed but equally important technical team.  Your efforts are much appreciated.  Together, we all make this an awesome support community that I'm sure is the envy of any cell carrier.

Long live Public Mobile!   Smiley Happy

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all!  You are amazing.  And thanks Public Mobile.  It is a pleasure being part of this community.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to the top 0.1%!  Your continued level of contribution here is unbelievable.

@stonechucker wrote:

I've been fortunate enough to get rewards a fair bit, and I do recall one round being delayed previously.  I only waited a day or so that time.  I can wait again 🙂

I'm guessing that probably would have been the month when an incorrect top contributor's list was released.  That month, it would appear as an attempt to make sure everyone got at least the community reward that they earned, many users actually got double rewards that month.  🙂

I've been fortunate enough to get rewards a fair bit, and I do recall one round being delayed previously.  I only waited a day or so that time.  I can wait again 🙂

@srlawren wrote:

srlawren

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to everyone for their great effort. You guys are awesome

Thanks again to everyone for making the community a good source of information. 

On a side note, anyone else not have the reward deposited into the self-serve account yet?  The community badge is showing but there isn't any monetary reward showing as of yet.  I'm sure that the rewards are still being processed but I'm just asking about this because for all previous months that I've observed, rewards have always showed up a day or two before the Top Contributors announcement and also before community badges are even awarded.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all that got rewards and keep this place so helpful.  It is way slower then when I joined in November during the Fall Promo where community members were really relied on to help more members while the MODS were just trying to stay above water with the flood of issues that were headed their way.  I have not had an issue with getting service or answers from a MOD and for those that are long time members is this more the normal speed of the place?  As this customer service model I am finding it faster then live chat or even call centres.  So beside the influx of new members which created more issues (I am sure many were user error) I have to say PM is a win all the way around

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren

Great work, one and all!  Thanks everyone for helping make the community a better place.  Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thanks and congratulations all around!  Still my most favourite community forum I participate in.

TheOldVR

Check it out..... Top 5% for me!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Very cool... happy to help out others if I can!

Congrats to all!!!

@Jeremy_M and all the MODs - thanks for the Shout Out!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
Congrats to all top contributors.

Keep up the good work 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.