Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - February 2015

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

banner.png

Our new Community is off to a great start! Thank you to everyone who joined this past month as we made the move to our new home. You started some great conversations and encouraged others by posting questions and sharing feedback and thoughts. Special thanks go to the four community members below for kick-starting many discussions and staying active in our Community.

benwarez.pngdavid.pngmakkahn.pngMartin.png

All of the top 50%, 25%, 5% and 0.5% contributors have received their respective monthly badges for February that you can find in your Community profile (here’s where to find it).

table.png

For those of you on reward eligible plans, you will also receive a financial reward for your work. Woohoo!

How do I know when Rewards are earned?

A text message will be sent out to you on your plan renewal date, letting you know that you earned a reward in the past month. The text message is sent only if a reward is earned.

Payment History tab in your Self Serve account will show the credits applied to your account. For example:

history.png

If you are on AutoPay, the rewards will not be automatically deducted from your total payment amount; rather they are applied separately as demonstrated above.

When are Community Rewards applied to my account?

The Community reward earned in February will be applied to your account on your payment due date.

February Community rewards will be applied between March 7th and April 6th, 2015 depending on your payment due date. For example, if your payment due date is after March 7th, your February reward will be applied in March.

However, if your payment due date is between March 1st and 6th, February reward will be applied in April.

Here’s how it works:

timeline.png

More details on Community Reward eligibility and their application here.

What’s next?

In the month of March, we’re going to focus on driving quality of posts versus quantity.  Stay tuned for more on Accepted Solutions. 

Here’s what a thread with an Accepted Solution looks like:

acceptedsolution.png

Here’s what a post that was accepted as a solution looks like:

acceptedpost.png

11 REPLIES 11

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations all!

That maybe true, but kijiji, I would had thought the great amazon woman domain sellers site would be the place for bargain shopping? 

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Best way to earn money is to get out of your bed at 6:00 AM to go to work. that's in general, what I do more is cell stuff on Ebay/kijjiji.

That's awesome. There are times when I wish O'l GF PPL like Myself could earn even a $2-$5 Reward, nothing extra fancy, something in the middle, savings, even if a penny, is still some savings. Can't wait for March to begin its monthly community cycle

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi Community!!

Just an FYI, 50% of our vibrant Community members have received rewards or new badges for the contribution they have made in our Community!!Smiley Happy The names you see mentioned on the top post have received contribution for being the <<TOP 0.5%>> in the Community!!

But others have been rewarded as well! take a look at the different badges and rewards on the table below:

monthly_b.png

For more details on the "Specs" of the rewards, click on the following link:http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

Thank you again for all your hard work and contribution and making our on-line Community Successful!

Cheers!

benwarez
N'roll....

We all work hard, just like Google's Proticol Bot, but we just keep rocking, lol

DK
Congrats to the top contributors!

benwarez
Appreciated.. & much more!! (:- Lol

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@benwarez No thanks needed, but appreciated.

As one of our top contributors our thanks goes out to you and the many other individuals who supported our new Community in its first month!

benwarez
Wow..! I need to purchase new phone...thx PM Community in behalf of All posters..! keep it rocking...
Need Help? Let's chat.