Did you mean: 
cbenny13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors – December 2020

Great system! Congratulations, all.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you for all who contributed! You are the best!

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the contributors, and also thankful to be one of the "17" -- my bill this month will only cost me $1.00 😛 @darlicious has some amazing forum reward stats sleuthing skills!

Some interesting new events/things learned from December:

• Short Code SMS's started costing 10c each, and then resolved.
  • Not all Telus phones work with PM when locked. (Probably just really old ones)
  • Problems with US roaming addons resolved
  • Still too many reports of sim-jacked accounts... But the forum responses to those affected appear to be quickly helping those affected with clear direction.
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar 

Good pointers/reminders of what's been learned or missed learning in December. That might make a cool little thread that gets updated each month. "Nezgar's monthly nuances" where the occasional user can quickly catch up on the "small victories" at pm that don't get a splashy announcement but are just as important to anyone needing it resolved.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@Nezgar 

Good pointers/reminders of what's been learned or missed learning in December. That might make a cool little thread that gets updated each month. "Nezgar's monthly nuances" where the occasional user can quickly catch up on the "small victories" at pm that don't get a splashy announcement but are just as important to anyone needing it resolved.

“Nezgar’s Network Nuances” or just “Nezgar’s Network”.

AE_Collector 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar Stickees

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar thanks for the updated info! please do that again for the following month so we can all stay updated 👍 

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I must be getting old or I had one of those senior moments. I could have sworn I had already posted congratulations in this thread. Apparently not. So congratulations everybody for all your hard work the community appreciates it. And I appreciate it too!

jivetalker

Thank you for all your hard work and help on the community everybody. Congratulations!

brodieonline

How much does it take to get in the top 50%?  My first month, I went onto the community several times, started a couple threads, accepted some solutions, replied to a few others.  I figured that had to be enough to get me above 50% of the people as I'd spent several hours on the community.  However, apparently it did not.  If it would take tens of hours to get in the top 50%... it certainly wouldn't be worth it for me.  Which is fine, but I had hoped to be able to get at least some additional discount.

How is top contributors determined?  Number of messages posted?  Number of bravos received?  Other?

Need Help? Let's chat.