cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors – December 2020

@matbasm 

@matbasm wrote:

Well done everyone.  Have been away with big brother Koodo for a while.  Glad to be back here.

Welcome back !!!!!!!!!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to the top contributors, and everyone who participates.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats on the achievements

Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 wrote:

@z10user4 

well done, well done! 👏. it's about time "old yeller" 🤣

we all know that was a fluke though 😉

@gpixel4 

It WAS a fluke. I thought it was a slow month that would get me to top 10%. My eyebrows rose when I saw the top 1%.

Maybe darlicious could pm me my stats from the end of November. I somehow managed to forget it that month so I had nothing valid to compare to for the end of December.

Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97  there's still one leaderboard up for grabs. I'm gunning for it lol.

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Oh sure now you have to be nice to me......lol it would be my pleasure! Lucky timing....

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@z10user4 

Oh sure now you have to be nice to me......lol it would be my pleasure! Lucky timing....

@darlicious 

I don't recall saying anything not-nice about your stats collecting and calculating.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@pm-smayer97  there's still one leaderboard up for grabs. I'm gunning for it lol.

sorry but I think I am missing something in your comment. What do you mean?

(joke, sarcasm, serious?)

Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97  Serious lol. 

EDIT. - Hope you seen the message. Have to keep it under wraps before it goes bye bye. If you did not see response. PM me.

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 lol, it wasn't a fluke. you were always headed in that direction, it was just unfortunate pm was only rewarding 2 members a month. 

hopefully pm sticks with this formulation. this will entice members to learn and contribute more 👍

all we're missing for 2021 is a higher throttle limit 2+0+2+1=5mb lol. just update it in the background so lucky and chatr don't know 🤫

Need Help? Let's chat.