cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – December 2020

@AE_Collector 

The Univac 5000 blew a gasket trying to crunch all the extra numbers and then I tried to update with the new oracles that was the last straw! The smoke alarm went off, there were some sparks.....so I'm getting there eventually.....

@carlaspapa 

Yeah what  @AE_Collector said ! 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Another year is over(thankfully) a new one has begun (with much better prospects ahead) thanks to everyone who takes the time to make this community a great place to come for help with their phone issues, keep up the great work 😀 also a big shout out to the new oracles!!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@Darryl69 wrote:

I've just received my first top 25% badge.  What is the key to being a top contributor and how can I check my standing/level?

Thank you...Loving Public Mobile 😍

Though not perfect, since there are multiple factors that go into determining standing, there used to be a close proxy called the Leaders Board (a built-in feature of this forum) but PM caved to demands it be removed because of some "fear" of people trying to game the system, and immature and petty fear of potentially losing out on a few dollars...

Welcome to the PM forum.

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  Thanks again for tirelessly pulling this list together for all to share.

Sad that more work is pushed onto the community (in this case just you) that once used to be handled by PM, and far more easily, especially since this info is not secret but is now "shrouded" in fake semblance of secrecy... oh bother.

Thanks again!

abTest
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all participants!  Participation is what makes this place great.

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

P.S. I miss the Leader Boards.

Brent_liza1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you everyone for your hard work. Makes the community amazing. 

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

well done, well done! 👏. it's about time "old yeller" 🤣

we all know that was a fluke though 😉

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well done everyone.  Have been away with big brother Koodo for a while.  Glad to be back here.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone. Keep up the good work.

Need Help? Let's chat.