cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors – December 2020

I've just received my first top 25% badge.  What is the key to being a top contributor and how can I check my standing/level?

Thank you...Loving Public Mobile 😍

@91_MR2 wrote:

I've just received my first top 25% badge.  What is the key to being a top contributor and how can I check my standing/level?

Thank you...Loving Public Mobile 😍

There isn't any way for you know for sure which rewards level you will receive. Public Mobile decides this based on a bunch of factors.

Mayor / Maire

Another month - another record! Great job people! Congrats to all participants. Your help is crucial for PM's success, customer satisfaction, and long-term relations. Thank you!😊

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone! Wow I'm a top 25% this time around. I can't believe I could really use that much but I guess so.... Where is @darlicious ? She beats me the punch every time!

Thanks PM and community! I always learn so much from the posts, and am happy to help 🙂
Mayor / Maire

Congrats top contributors

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

All you folks are much appreciated thanks for your help 😁

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all of the contributors to the community in December 2020. Your hard work in helping others is most appreciated. Keep up the your good works!

A big thank you for all the extra work put in by the Oracle Team consisting of:

NDesai, mimmo, Luddite, ShawnC13 and will13am. We can also welcome back to the team Computergeek541 and a drum roll please....the newest oracles Lieux, Dunkman and popping!

For those who want to know the top 1% (4), top 5% (14) and top 10% (20) see as follows...

@Silvio_M  Since no one could know for sure unless they spent all day looking up these stats my research up until now does show 20 not 17 in the top 10% unless I'm imagining things.......?!!

Spoiler

December Top Contributors

Top 1%
Computergeek541, jb456, Joyluck and z10user4

Top 5%
Triguy, kb_mv, Lieux, Dunkman, HALIMACS, esjliv, RossN, JK8, popping, darlicious, gpixel4, RosieR, hairbag1 and kselmak.

Top 10%
Gunner123, AE_Collector, dabr, geopublic, LovetoPM, LurganleUK, Korth, Nezgar, Staliger, cin7, abtest, pm-smayer97, softech, totaluser, JL, BeachNBeer, softech_live, yanzhiqiang and SD08.

Top 25% (52)

Spoiler

Top 25%
Pawprints1986, cavemantoronto, cellphoneuser, wbg13, carlaspapa, ashleyskye, dac13, treefrog, PatB, sunflowershine, fujiyama, mm80, 5acr1, RobertQC, DM100watch, CFPartDeux, mitchnetlz, TessieBoo, MoreYummy, BearFBI, HyT, jimbobs, mpcdesign, danielj, whyveeare, mh1983, jori123, dude65, Helpershelper, kaytus, sa7375, fdcamb519, LoreckAvery, Spudster, iliketotalk, sheytoon, benfatto, Lemonysnicket, ccodemike and another dozen or so....

and Top 50% (87) to come....

Spoiler

Top 50%

Dolphin1, gblackma, Teslas, alexcarter, Mattredwingsfan, bizu12345, Rosguru, RedSands, cnsultnt, fricstix, ecowen, Montrealpost, macsal, brianchamp, maximum_gato, raknahss, efficiencynerd, felix67, cbennyC, prairiedogbob, bluejaywpg, Brent_liza1, saeliux, ChuckYeah, oglat, rhkjcfp, J.Lakerson, waternlara, dougc, hoserdave, DvAbCanEh, toMuchCatnip, LRosevear, brginter91, jibtech, Profbob, Ed404, danlee, daniel_macleod1, mylulu, SteTem, bilinili and a whole lot more (45) that are way too hard to track down without a bravo leaderboard....but speak up and i will add you to the list!

Edit: I found a few more contributors with an extra $1 in their accounts....ETusesPublic, only1utd, macrocyclo, mydoghunter, HappytoRetire, Pavlik07, gail709, Import_from_NS, dn30/823-9, ElizabethButt82

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

@carlaspapa 

See, I knew she didn't take a wrong turn somewhere and get hopelessly lost. She was just down in the basement carefully powering down the Cray Supercomputer Univac 5000 for another month, replacing a few vacuum tubes etc so it will be ready for action again next month....

AE_Collector

Congrats and happy new year everyone! 

Need Help? Let's chat.