cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – December 2020

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 4 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 14 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 17 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total 696 accepted solutions in December. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1605010771259.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1605010771262.png

74 REPLIES 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all participants!  Participation is what makes this place great.

@darlicious  Thanks again for tirelessly pulling this list together for all to share.

Sad that more work is pushed onto the community (in this case just you) that once used to be handled by PM, and far more easily, especially since this info is not secret but is now "shrouded" in fake semblance of secrecy... oh bother.

Thanks again!

@DDM69 wrote:

I've just received my first top 25% badge.  What is the key to being a top contributor and how can I check my standing/level?

Thank you...Loving Public Mobile 😍

Though not perfect, since there are multiple factors that go into determining standing, there used to be a close proxy called the Leaders Board (a built-in feature of this forum) but PM caved to demands it be removed because of some "fear" of people trying to game the system, and immature and petty fear of potentially losing out on a few dollars...

Welcome to the PM forum.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Another year is over(thankfully) a new one has begun (with much better prospects ahead) thanks to everyone who takes the time to make this community a great place to come for help with their phone issues, keep up the great work 😀 also a big shout out to the new oracles!!

@AE_Collector 

The Univac 5000 blew a gasket trying to crunch all the extra numbers and then I tried to update with the new oracles that was the last straw! The smoke alarm went off, there were some sparks.....so I'm getting there eventually.....

@carlaspapa 

Yeah what  @AE_Collector said ! 

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats and happy new year everyone! 

@darlicious 

@carlaspapa 

See, I knew she didn't take a wrong turn somewhere and get hopelessly lost. She was just down in the basement carefully powering down the Cray Supercomputer Univac 5000 for another month, replacing a few vacuum tubes etc so it will be ready for action again next month....

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all of the contributors to the community in December 2020. Your hard work in helping others is most appreciated. Keep up the your good works!

A big thank you for all the extra work put in by the Oracle Team consisting of:

NDesai, mimmo, Luddite, ShawnC13 and will13am. We can also welcome back to the team Computergeek541 and a drum roll please....the newest oracles Lieux, Dunkman and popping!

For those who want to know the top 1% (4), top 5% (14) and top 10% (20) see as follows...

@Silvio_M  Since no one could know for sure unless they spent all day looking up these stats my research up until now does show 20 not 17 in the top 10% unless I'm imagining things.......?!!

Spoiler

December Top Contributors

Top 1%
Computergeek541, jb456, Joyluck and z10user4

Top 5%
Triguy, kb_mv, Lieux, Dunkman, HALIMACS, esjliv, RossN, JK8, popping, darlicious, gpixel4, RosieR, hairbag1 and kselmak.

Top 10%
Gunner123, AE_Collector, dabr, geopublic, LovetoPM, LurganleUK, Korth, Nezgar, Staliger, cin7, abtest, pm-smayer97, softech, totaluser, JL, BeachNBeer, softech_live, yanzhiqiang and SD08.

Top 25% (52)

Spoiler

Top 25%
Pawprints1986, cavemantoronto, cellphoneuser, wbg13, carlaspapa, ashleyskye, dac13, treefrog, PatB, sunflowershine, fujiyama, mm80, 5acr1, RobertQC, DM100watch, CFPartDeux, mitchnetlz, TessieBoo, MoreYummy, BearFBI, HyT, jimbobs, mpcdesign, danielj, whyveeare, mh1983, jori123, dude65, Helpershelper, kaytus, sa7375, fdcamb519, LoreckAvery, Spudster, iliketotalk, sheytoon, benfatto, Lemonysnicket, ccodemike and another dozen or so....

and Top 50% (87) to come....

Spoiler

Top 50%

Dolphin1, gblackma, Teslas, alexcarter, Mattredwingsfan, bizu12345, Rosguru, RedSands, cnsultnt, fricstix, ecowen, Montrealpost, macsal, brianchamp, maximum_gato, raknahss, efficiencynerd, felix67, cbennyC, prairiedogbob, bluejaywpg, Brent_liza1, saeliux, ChuckYeah, oglat, rhkjcfp, J.Lakerson, waternlara, dougc, hoserdave, DvAbCanEh, toMuchCatnip, LRosevear, brginter91, jibtech, Profbob, Ed404, danlee, daniel_macleod1, mylulu, SteTem, bilinili and a whole lot more (45) that are way too hard to track down without a bravo leaderboard....but speak up and i will add you to the list!

Edit: I found a few more contributors with an extra $1 in their accounts....ETusesPublic, only1utd, macrocyclo, mydoghunter, HappytoRetire, Pavlik07, gail709, Import_from_NS, dn30/823-9, ElizabethButt82

Gunner123

All you folks are much appreciated thanks for your help 😁

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Congrats top contributors

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Thanks PM and community! I always learn so much from the posts, and am happy to help 🙂

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations everyone! Wow I'm a top 25% this time around. I can't believe I could really use that much but I guess so.... Where is @darlicious ? She beats me the punch every time!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Another month - another record! Great job people! Congrats to all participants. Your help is crucial for PM's success, customer satisfaction, and long-term relations. Thank you!😊

@DDM69 wrote:

I've just received my first top 25% badge.  What is the key to being a top contributor and how can I check my standing/level?

There isn't any way for you know for sure which rewards level you will receive. Public Mobile decides this based on a bunch of factors.

DDM69

macsal

Congrats to All!

🤜🤛

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations contributors and community members! 😁

Keep up the knowledge sharing, it only makes it a greater place to experience.

yanzhiqiang

Congratulations to all for your hard work and thank you for helping others!

Fake news, again, as there is no shout out at all...

Seems that the only news today is a projection of what people want you to believe, not based on truth... oh well.

Imagine the Olympics podium to celebrate the winners but only the medals standing in but then we are told "Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed". How's that again? 

Anyway, Happy New Year to all?!?!

Yet that said, congrats to all the earners and contributors. Helping someone is its own reward.

WoW.... its like a Well Oiled Machine here at PM this month!

-Rewards $$ into accounts

-Badges delivered

-Official Announcement topic posted

All in less than 24 hours and its only Jan 7! Impressive!

And of course “Good Work Everyone” as well!

AE_Collector

sa7375

Congrats! 

#You are the best - Jan 2021.jpg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

What a year!!!

Glad we all got through it.

Congrats to all the hard-working individuals who make this Community what it is!!!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Nice work to all participants in an extremely tough year. 👍👍👍

@kb_mv wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Well that completes 2021, congrats to all reward winners and a great way to finish the year.

@ShawnC13 Well 2021 didn't last long! Perhaps it is best to simply skip to 2022. LOL

@kb_mv thanks typo fixed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13  typo. But sure does feel like same year nothing has changed with corona yet lol 

Screenshot_20210107_155631.jpg

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Well that completes 2021, congrats to all reward winners and a great way to finish the year.

@ShawnC13 Well 2021 didn't last long! Perhaps it is best to simply skip to 2022. LOL

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to everyone! Keep up the good work!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Well that completes 2020, congrats to all reward winners and a great way to finish the year.

Lets hope for a good 2021!!

EDITED typo

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

danielj
Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

congratulations and THANK YOU! 

Need Help? Let's chat.