Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors – December 2019

@Dolphin1 wrote:

@Lowufo wrote:

How do you look to see who received each reward level? When I click on my badges they disappear .....

I was wondering the same thing.  Why do badges disappear ?

Bug in the system  😉

Highlighted

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@Lowufo wrote:

How do you look to see who received each reward level? When I click on my badges they disappear .....

You cannot. The only ones you can see are the ones posted in this thread. Your Profile only shows the ones you earned. Clicking a badge will not show you anything more.

The badge earners at each level aren't secret. Find one person at each level to find amount of people at each. You'll have to open alot of profiles to find everyone.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97  If you have two of the same badge that should be the correct one. Theres a good chance you bumped up a level because of the larger numbers of recipients.

Two top 10% and one top 25%? Youre worth the dime!

Highlighted

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@Lowufo wrote:

You cannot. The only ones you can see are the ones posted in this thread. Your Profile only shows the ones you earned. Clicking a badge will not show you anything more.

The badge earners at each level aren't secret. Find one person at each level to find amount of people at each. You'll have to open alot of profiles to find everyone.

No secret but not easily found unless posted in this thread (that is what I meant). And definitely not by simply clicking the badges.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Just use the bravo leaderboard. The first badge on the left should be the correct level.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Aww first time I've gotten in the Top 50% 😄

Congrats to all the top Contributors !!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations everyone! Thank you for your great help 🙂

Highlighted

Congrats to all those who continue to contribute to the community forum and make PM that unique company.  Big thank you to the Oracles and MODS who on a daily basis provide that amazing support.  

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just checking that everyone that got an award should have got it within the 5-10th of the month (January) for December ranking.  

Got notification of top 25% and still havent seen anything in self serve.

Congratulations to everyone