Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – December 2019

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

December 2019 EN.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Top 1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for December! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

REWARDS CHARTS EN.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

93 REPLIES 93

catchat3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome job! Congrats!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Congrats top contributors!

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

They have always done that with me as well but are back once you reload the page. Not sure why they do that.....

AE_Collector

yea its been that way forever for some reason...

They have always done that with me as well but are back once you reload the page. Not sure why they do that.....

AE_Collector

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lowufo wrote:

How do you look to see who received each reward level? When I click on my badges they disappear .....

I was wondering the same thing.  Why do badges disappear ?

XionBunny

Congrats everyone 🙂

@AE_Collector wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis!? (if you're too young to get that reference, look it up) How could they POSSIBLY be correct now - I didn't make it to the top 5%!!! 😉 

Oh, and @AE_Collector  are ya happy NOW? 😉 

For awhile there you were the only one that I could identify who didn't get at least Top 5%!

Well, given PM's super secret algorithm to determine these things, AND that I just started here in early Dec., I guess that could account for it?

I would be happy but how can I be with you not doing better?

LOL.... well, I DID get in the top 10%, so there's that.

And...I'm no longer allowed to post Snow Pictures! Doesn't happen very often in these here parts.....

Ah, just post 'em in "The Lounge", as suggested earlier.

@CannonFodder wrote:
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis!? (if you're too young to get that reference, look it up) How could they POSSIBLY be correct now - I didn't make it to the top 5%!!! 😉 

For awhile there you were the only one that I could identify who didn't get at least Top 5%!

I would be happy but how can I be with you not doing better?

And...I'm no longer allowed to post Snow Pictures! Doesn't happen very often in these here parts.....

AE_Collector 

@CannonFodder  I dunno if you're that short you couldn't possibly be real Cannonfodder. It would go right over your head! But I guess in the top 10% is an acceptable loss. Or would it be in your case collateral damage?

@Dunkman wrote:

Congradulations everyone (for the 2nd time today).  

Badges seem correct now......

Seriously though, congrats to all those that earned some rewards, and more importantly, helped out some folks with their phone issues! 👍 

sunflowershine

Thanks for your contributions!

@AE_Collector wrote:

Scene One - Take Two:

Now...I've got a snow picture here somewhere that I need to add to this post....

AE_Collector!

Yeah not sure why the comment was needed @AE_Collector  but sure why not we have a thread going in the lounge that it will fit nicely in

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

marimacas

Congratulations to everyone for your help in the community! Thank you 🙂

Tony_Xu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great job! Well done!

Congratulations to everyone and thanks to PM once again!

I'm not sure why but I seem to have two notices and two badges for December.   Unfortunately, the reward wasn't duplicated in my account:)

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Congrats and thanks everyone:)

DanielleMarie

Congrats everyone and thank you for your service! You make this community awesome! 😄

I still have 3 badges for December so I'm not sure which I'll end up with. Probably 50% since I have 2 of those. Heh. Thanks PM! All your hard work is appreciated!

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrats to those made it this month.   More coming next month!  Smiley Tongue

You would receive a message indicating what badge level you were awarded.  The OP has the award associated with each level.

Congrats everyone. Keep up the great work!

Thank you Public Mobile for fixing everything.

Lowufo

How do you look to see who received each reward level? When I click on my badges they disappear .....

Scene One - Take Two:

Thats better! Boy, the boxes that hold the Top 1% and Top 5% look to have had a few too many Christmas treats..., they've expanded more than I did. But at least everyone fits into them now rather than overflowing to who knows where! My first time in one of these boxes as well!

Congratulations everyone!

Now...I've got a snow picture here somewhere that I need to add to this post....

AE_Collector!

Incorrect people were shown as receiving the top contribution awards.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Andu_S  Since the erroneous first announcement is being replaced by this corrected one, perhaps it would be best to lock the first one?

Edit:  I see it's done now.  Thanks.

Congrats to all winners. Appreciate all the help. 

What was the problem with the list?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats all contributors which makes this forum great.

Keep up with the great work and see you all next month.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for amending the list.  It looks correct now.

Congradulations everyone (for the 2nd time today).  

Badges seem correct now......

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Awesome work everyone! Thanks for contributing and making this forum helpful. Cheers to you all!

There we go that looks closer to normal!!  Congrats to all winners and to PM for getting on this issue and getting it resolved!!

Was a busy month with the contest thread and the promos going on but we have made it through another month and that much closer to another $1 off loyalty reward!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.