Did you mean: 
Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

My predictions for Jan 2019 top contributors:

List excludes Oracles:

1% -(only 3 users) z10user4, srlawren, RobertQc 

5% - (17 users) popping, Lieux, Alex888, Carld123, wetcoaster, Dunkman, Dunkgirl, CarlgaryBen, Jessica_T, abTest, Tav, GreatCanadian, krazykiwi, pm-smayer97, kav2001c, murco, dna2016

I got $10 in community rewards this morning! Does that mean top 5%? I started a new job at the end of January so I probably won't hit any top lists for Feb. 

@Tav wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

List excludes Oracles:

5% - (17 users) popping, Lieux, Alex888, Carld123, wetcoaster, Dunkman, Dunkgirl, CarlgaryBen, Jessica_T, abTest, Tav, GreatCanadian, krazykiwi, pm-smayer97, kav2001c, murco, dna2016

I got $10 in community rewards this morning! Does that mean top 5%? I started a new job at the end of January so I probably won't hit any top lists for Feb. 

That is exactly correct. You can see the Rewards allocation table at the beginning of every monthly report of top contributors, found in the OP of this thread here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-December-2018/m-p/3132...

or in the General Rewards Rules here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

List excludes Oracles:

I know that is just a prediction, but I don't ever remember there being only 3 top 0.5/1% users since I became a customer.  I recall it always being at least 4, sometimes as high 8.  Usually, the bravo leader list gives a pretty good indication, but there are sometimes a few surprises. 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

List excludes Oracles:

I know that is just a prediction, but I don't ever remember there being only 3 top 0.5/1% users since I became a customer.  I recall it always being at least 4, sometimes as high 8.  Usually, the bravo leader list gives a pretty good indication, but there are sometimes a few surprises. 

Yes, but when was the last time you had 8 oracles?

Mayor / Maire

@Tav wrote:

Well that's interesting. Your badge says 10% which is supposed to be $5. You say you got $10. Am I misinterpreting something?

@z10user4 wrote:

@Tav wrote:

Well that's interesting. Your badge says 10% which is supposed to be $5. You say you got $10. Am I misinterpreting something?

Tav's top 10% is for a previous month.  Badges for January's contributions have not yet been given out.

I know we're a good chunk into to February, but based on where Tav currently is in the leaderboard, top 5% does make sense. 

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@Tav wrote:

@z10user4

The 10% badge you're currently seeing in Tav's page is dated Jan 7, which means Tav got $5 reward for December.  The badges for January have not been posted to our profile pages yet, as of this post.

Edit:  Ninja'd by Computergeek541  lol

Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Tav wrote:

@z10user4

The 10% badge you're currently seeing in Tav's page is dated Jan 7, which means Tav got $5 reward for December.  The badges for January have not been posted to our profile pages yet, as of this post.

Oh piddle. Of course. Duh. Jeez. What a maroon.

Thanks Man Embarassed

@SD08 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Tav wrote:

@z10user4

lol

I had no idea that you were typing at the same time.

Tav

@SD08 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Tav wrote:

@z10user4

Can confirm. I did indeed get $5 last month for Decembers community reward.