cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018


@mpcdesign wrote:

Congratulations to all the contributors for their time and effort in helping those in need and a refresher to some of the techie stuff out there. This forum wouldn't be the same without you! 


I second this! I am new to the community and find it so informative! I can not imagine how much time it takes to help everyone out?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018

Congrats to everyone! I also wish to be on that list one day!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018

New list should be coming out any day now.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018


@pm-smayer97 wrote:

New list should be coming out any day now.


@pm-smayer97Yep! rewards were posted in account yesterday, now we just wait for the post to showcase what we already know

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018


@RobertQc wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

New list should be coming out any day now.


@pm-smayer97Yep! rewards were posted in account yesterday, now we just wait for the post to showcase what we already know


Had not even noticed so I just checked too. And sure enough, mine is there. 

I'm guessing you just happened to notice it in your account and did not get any other notification, right?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018

Yes.  My community rewards was posted to my account sometime yesterday when I checked usage yesterday night.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018


@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

New list should be coming out any day now.


@pm-smayer97Yep! rewards were posted in account yesterday, now we just wait for the post to showcase what we already know


Had not even noticed so I just checked too. And sure enough, mine is there. 

I'm guessing you just happened to notice it in your account and did not get any other notification, right?


@pm-smayer97There is no notification that I know of, outside of being tagged in the community thread, or at renewal time the sms for rewards. But it is expected to happen sometime on the 6-7th so when logging in it is something to look out for. I generally log in to self serve once every 10-15 minutes while I am online here. I do it to watch how often the plan section is blank or self serve is bugged (Which is almost every day) and while I am in look into the plan builder for new deals. I know its silly but that is a habit I have gotten into.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018

My predictions for Jan 2019 top contributors:

 

List excludes Oracles:

1% -(only 3 users) z10user4, srlawren, RobertQc 

5% - (17 users) popping, Lieux, Alex888, Carld123, wetcoaster, Dunkman, Dunkgirl, CarlgaryBen, Jessica_T, abTest, Tav, GreatCanadian, krazykiwi, pm-smayer97, kav2001c, murco, dna2016

Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018


@pm-smayer97 wrote:

My predictions for Jan 2019 top contributors:

 

List excludes Oracles:

1% -(only 3 users) z10user4, srlawren, RobertQc 

5% - (17 users) popping, Lieux, Alex888, Carld123, wetcoaster, Dunkman, Dunkgirl, CarlgaryBen, Jessica_T, abTest, Tav, GreatCanadian, krazykiwi, pm-smayer97, kav2001c, murco, dna2016


@pm-smayer97I may be mistaken, but I only ever remember seeing 4 sometimes 5 people in the 1% category, not 3 once.

 

 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018


@RobertQc wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

My predictions for Jan 2019 top contributors:

 

List excludes Oracles:

1% -(only 3 users) z10user4, srlawren, RobertQc 

5% - (17 users) popping, Lieux, Alex888, Carld123, wetcoaster, Dunkman, Dunkgirl, CarlgaryBen, Jessica_T, abTest, Tav, GreatCanadian, krazykiwi, pm-smayer97, kav2001c, murco, dna2016


@pm-smayer97I may be mistaken, but I only ever remember seeing 4 sometimes 5 people in the 1% category, not 3 once.

 

 


Yes BUT that was before they promoted 3 more into oracles. Those would probably have fallen into the 1% or 5% in the past. 

 

Let's just watch and see what happens.