cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors - December 2018

Congrats to all who put in the time to make this community truly work and differentiate PM from the other cell phone companies.  Keep up the great work, and keep getting those rewards Smiley LOL

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to all! I also aspire to be on that list one day!

Mayor / Maire

Well done everybody!

I'm not here as much nowadays, I'm missing you a bit... Great to see some are still as active as usual Smiley Happy

@Psygineer wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up! 

PMTopContributorsDec5%.jpg

@Psygineer  lol... PM posted your alter ego again.  Smiley Tongue

It's growing on me.

We'll have to keep it that way then Smiley Wink

Public Mobile

@Psygineer wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up! 

It's growing on me.

@Psygineer Idea: For April Fools we'll finally get your name right on that image...only to find that we've manually adjusted your username to Spygineer. Smiley LOL Thanks for being a good sport about it!

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K Robot LOL

On a related note, both @mimmo and myself are shown in two different categories in the images in the original post.  Not a big deal, but it would be nice to see that not happen going forward.  (2nd month in a row for me; not sure about Mimmo_L.)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alan_K wrote:

@Psygineer wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Abdallah_A wrote:

It's growing on me.

@Psygineer Idea: For April Fools we'll finally get your name right on that image...only to find that we've manually adjusted your username to Spygineer. Smiley LOL Thanks for being a good sport about it!

That actually would be a pretty good gag admittedly. I have to say though that Spygineer does look kind of cool. It's kind of funny I played Team Fortress 2 again recently after having stopped for quite some time and the very first thing I heard in the spawn room (I was playing Engineer) was "That Engineer is a Spy" made me think back to that image and had a good laugh.

@stonechucker wrote:

Hey!  Congrats and Thanks to all!  Also of note, I got my reward this month - unlike last month (which was dealt with and fixed).

Lots of folks getting acknowledged.  Good to see!

Got mine posted correctly to my account this time too... signs of things to come? Here's hoping...   ;-)

Congrats 

Highlighted

As a new member it's been nice to see the sense of community in the forums here.

Congratulations to all the contributors for their time and effort in helping those in need and a refresher to some of the techie stuff out there. This forum wouldn't be the same without you!