Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - December 2017

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_December.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, our Top 0.1%, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

December 2017 Top 0.1%.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together December's Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,300 replies, and received over 2,500 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing!  

December 2017 Top 0.5%.png

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@kav2001c, @computergeek541, @Mana, @SD08, @KMG, @Wonder_why, @JDT @bilal684, @koimr1, @PJC and many more….

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for December! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Contributor Levels.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravo Icon.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community wiki.

50 REPLIES 50

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats everyone!!

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all who have contributed, from the top 0.1% all the way to the top 50%.  Every little bit makes a difference, and having everyone contribute on a regular basis is what makes PM stand out from all the other providers.  I've been with PM for 6 months now, and I don't see myself switching to anywhere else. 

Excellent job everyone, and great work PM.

crtowns
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Fun! Thanks for the announcement and information @Brooke_C!! 

crtowns

@bilal684 Good job!

alanbrenan

@SD08 wrote:

@alanbrenan wrote:

I was surprised coming to pay my bill today to see that I had earned $4 in community rewards. I'm absolutely flummoxed to have made it into December's Top 5%. Thanks @ShawnC13 for 9 out of my 32 bravos (almost 30%!). It's great to be recognized.

@alanbrenan

Actually, I believe you've misread your bravos stats page.  You've given ShawnC13 nine bravos.  You were looking under the "Bravos Given To Users" tab.  Anyway, it never hurts to be generous with bravos.  Smiley Happy

Edited!

Ahaha, how embarrassing!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alanbrenan wrote:

I was surprised coming to pay my bill today to see that I had earned $4 in community rewards. I'm absolutely flummoxed to have made it into December's Top 5%. Thanks @ShawnC13 for 9 out of my 32 bravos (almost 30%!). It's great to be recognized.

@alanbrenan

Actually, I believe you've misread your bravos stats page.  You've given ShawnC13 nine bravos.  You were looking under the "Bravos Given To Users" tab.  Anyway, it never hurts to be generous with bravos.  Smiley Happy

alanbrenan

I was surprised coming to pay my bill today to see that I had earned $4 in community rewards. I'm absolutely flummoxed to have made it into December's Top 5%. Thanks @ShawnC13 for 9 4 (thanks @SD08!) for having recognized me the most. It's great to be recognized.

Congratulations to the well deserved mentioned on this list and every other stalwart community member who spends their time helping out.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Thank you so much everyone for your continuous hard work and support

bilal684

Oh come on folks, you guys are making me blush.

Hahahaha

@srlawren oh I specifically called those 2 out as I never even noticed them before Cat Surprised

Every other month there have been no surprises whatsoever in top rankings

& Bilal is a brand new poster as well so bravo to that

I never meant to disparage Wetcoaster or Mimmo, just saying that I think they were getting rewards

srlawren

@kav2001c wrote:

I gotta say I am most impressed with @bilal684 & @PJC

Quietly went about the community and ranked up to Top5%

Congrats Cat Happy

@kav2001c the community at large is pretty awesome.  But, since you're calling people out, I'd have to say I've really found @wetcoaster and @mimmo to be knocking it way outta the park lately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I gotta say I am most impressed with @bilal684 & @PJC

Quietly went about the community and ranked up to Top5%

Congrats Cat Happy

nishufan

Congratulations to all contributors. Excellent Job PM teamCat Wink

Acekiller

Congraz everyone!

dnewf

Congrats to all the top contributors !! I only joined PM dec 20/17 over from Bell for over 20 years. I like the public help with questions and ease of signing up and not mention the fair plans they offer. Already have 2 of my friends swictched to pm from Bell as well..Keep up the Good Work!!

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Together lets keep helping Public Mobile get better.

Taekgun

Thanks to all the top contributors; you help make this community a helpful and positive place to be!  

PJC

Thank you Public.

And congrats to all of our top contributers!!!

matbasm

This is great!

Only started with PM last week of December. 

Learned an awful lot in the past couple of weeks. 🙂

ckl

Yay! Thank You!

denkom

@srlawren Hahaha glad someone did!!! Smiley Very Happy

Michael77

@imm1304 wrote:

@Michael77 wrote:

@imm1304 wrote:

Hey @Michael77,

You will be missed around here.  

I hope the Rogers forum is not as good as PM so you will feel like visitng more often 😄

Just kidding.. enjoy your new plan/service and best of luck.  

Thanks @imm1304,

PM is the first Community forum for me so it's kind of like home. I've learned so much from you guys. 🙂

You are always welcome here.

Thank you! 🙂

imm1304

@Michael77 wrote:

@imm1304 wrote:

Hey @Michael77,

I hope the Rogers forum is not as good as PM so you will feel like visitng more often 😄

Thanks @imm1304,

PM is the first Community forum for me so it's kind of like home. I've learned so much from you guys. 🙂

You are always welcome here.

ky01
Yay to all contributors (first time getting reward here and also new to the community)!

Michael77

@imm1304 wrote:

Hey @Michael77,

Thanks @imm1304,

imm1304

Hey @Michael77,

Michael77

Thanks! Even though I left PM for Rogers, I am still going to keep in touch with the PM Community. I probably won't be as active though because I am now part of the Rogers Forum Community thanks to PM. 🙂

srlawren

@denkom wrote:

Let's keep the conversation going!

@denkom ... I see what you did there! ....  Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Vickel

Congrats all!

thanks for making this community great!

denkom

Congrats all and Happy New Year 🙂 Let's keep the conversation going!

Need Help? Let's chat.