Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - December 2017

kav2001c wrote:

I gotta say I am most impressed with @bilal684 & @PJC

Quietly went about the community and ranked up to Top5%

Congrats Cat Happy

@kav2001c the community at large is pretty awesome.  But, since you're calling people out, I'd have to say I've really found @wetcoaster and @mimmo_L to be knocking it way outta the park lately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren oh I specifically called those 2 out as I never even noticed them before Cat Surprised

Every other month there have been no surprises whatsoever in top rankings

& Bilal is a brand new poster as well so bravo to that

I never meant to disparage Wetcoaster or Mimmo, just saying that I think they were getting rewards

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Oh come on folks, you guys are making me blush.

Hahahaha

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you so much everyone for your continuous hard work and support

I was surprised coming to pay my bill today to see that I had earned $4 in community rewards. I'm absolutely flummoxed to have made it into December's Top 5%. Thanks @ShawnC13 for 9 4 (thanks @SD08!) for having recognized me the most. It's great to be recognized.

Congratulations to the well deserved mentioned on this list and every other stalwart community member who spends their time helping out.

Mayor / Maire

alanbrenan wrote:

I was surprised coming to pay my bill today to see that I had earned $4 in community rewards. I'm absolutely flummoxed to have made it into December's Top 5%. Thanks @ShawnC13 for 9 out of my 32 bravos (almost 30%!). It's great to be recognized.

@alanbrenan

Actually, I believe you've misread your bravos stats page.  You've given ShawnC13 nine bravos.  You were looking under the "Bravos Given To Users" tab.  Anyway, it never hurts to be generous with bravos.  Smiley Happy

SD08 wrote:

alanbrenan wrote:

I was surprised coming to pay my bill today to see that I had earned $4 in community rewards. I'm absolutely flummoxed to have made it into December's Top 5%. Thanks @ShawnC13 for 9 out of my 32 bravos (almost 30%!). It's great to be recognized.

@alanbrenan

Actually, I believe you've misread your bravos stats page.  You've given ShawnC13 nine bravos.  You were looking under the "Bravos Given To Users" tab.  Anyway, it never hurts to be generous with bravos.  Smiley Happy

Edited!

Ahaha, how embarrassing!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@bilal684 Good job!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fun! Thanks for the announcement and information @Brooke_C!! 

Congrats to all who have contributed, from the top 0.1% all the way to the top 50%.  Every little bit makes a difference, and having everyone contribute on a regular basis is what makes PM stand out from all the other providers.  I've been with PM for 6 months now, and I don't see myself switching to anywhere else. 

Excellent job everyone, and great work PM.