Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - December 2017

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_December.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, our Top 0.1%, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

December 2017 Top 0.1%.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together December's Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,300 replies, and received over 2,500 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing!  

December 2017 Top 0.5%.png

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@kav2001c, @computergeek541, @Mana, @SD08, @KMG, @Wonder_why, @JDT @bilal684, @koimr1, @PJC and many more….

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for December! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Contributor Levels.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravo Icon.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community wiki.

50 REPLIES 50

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ute1978 wrote:

@Rabbi wrote:

thanks @Brooke_C

i was not thinking to get the top %0.5

Yah, hm, pretty surprising eh? Just about more than one month member and then reach that high....But congrats to your hard earned badge. Too bad you cannot use it as you already have a free plan.

Must be great to have a free plan!  😄

imm1304

Congratulations to all the top contributors and a special thank you to every member of the forum for so consistently creating a friendly and helpful environment.  We are lucky to have so many great members in the community who are always ready to help

Best wishes for a great 2018 to all.

@srlawren, it does feel different to not see your name at the top.  But, its nice to see that @ShawnC13 and @will13am have stepped up and are doing a great job in their new roles.  

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Congrats everyone who contribute and received great help by other ops of pm  

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rabbi wrote:

thanks @Brooke_C

Yah, hm, pretty surprising eh? Just about more than one month member and then reach that high....But congrats to your hard earned badge. Too bad you cannot use it as you already have a free plan.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all

Congrats everyone. I see a few new faces. Its not always that easy at the beginning.

Keep up the good work you do here. 

Congratulations to all for the well earned community badges this past month. 

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all contributors. Thanks to all who help out in the community ... Great 2018 first month ~ HeartHeartHeart

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Another month!

Congrats to all and keep up the good work!!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all. First time after 13 consecutive months at .05% that I am not there first time as an Oracle and wasn't to than them and all the mods and @Brooke_C for their help and support not over just the last month by my entire time here. @srlawren for your time s an Oracle and your continued help. 

For those receiving reward for the first time isn't it great that we have this opportunity and keep up the great work!!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great job everyone!  

Thank yous and congratulations to everyone.  The community wouldn’t be the same without each of you.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Oh awesome! An official announcement!

Congratulations to all community members! Thank you for taking the time to assist people to resolve their issues and making this a very welcoming forum! Keep up the good work! 😄 

Rabbi

thanks @Brooke_C

bilal684

Nice, joined a month ago and my name's in there. Hehehehe

srlawren

@will13am wrote:

My first month on the top perch, feels a little different.  Thank you to everyone for continuing to support the community.  

@will13am welcome once again to you and @ShawnC13!  You guys rock!  

(Conversely, my first month off the top perch in a long time... also feels a little different 😉  hehe.  )

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SD08

Congratulations to all contributors. Thanks to all who help out in the community, including our always hard-working moderators!

I hope everyone is having a good start to the new year so far.  Smiley Happy

AlexOfAnders
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'll have to keep at it, managed to get up to Top 5% this month from 50% last month.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

My first month on the top perch, feels a little different.  Thank you to everyone for continuing to support the community.  

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Now the official annoucement!

Congrats!Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.