Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors December 2016

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Lithium-TopContributers-DecemberBanner.png

Hello Community,

December was an exciting and somewhat challenging month for us and we wanted to thank you all for supporting our customers, and the extra effort you put into helping others with their questions and engaging in their conversations. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy the holiday season with family and friends!

A huge thank you to our super Oracles, our Top 0.1%, who go above and beyond for not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

oracles.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for not only providing feedback and support to our Community members, but also for building on the solutions provided by others. Together December's Top 0.5% contributed to over 1300 replies, and together received over 1000 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing!  

TOP.png

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have also been very active – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos.   Keep it up!

@daredogg, @makkahn28, @rkreddyb4u, @CaNuCk07, @Mana, @SD08, @zhadj030, @ute1978, @ajanda, @UDP7, @ech_786 and many more….

To recognize your contribution this past month we have added a badge, based on your contribution level, to your Community profile. A Community Reward will be also be given to all contributors on a reward eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPG

A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki's

38 REPLIES 38

@dearmusic there's no real way to know... best idea... just go for it, and you'll find out in a month how you did for January. Nobody really knows the "scoring structure" except PM themselves. Bravos play a part, but I think replying to messages, starting new threads, and suggesting ideas is what gets you rewarded.

dearmusic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How do anyone know what what top % they are currently at right now?

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to every one. Keep up the amazing job.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to the top 0.1%.  You've been more active than the moderators.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats everybody!    Well deserved!  

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to the top contributors and everyone who received badges!  Smiley Happy

I made top 5%.  Woohoo! 

Happy New year to all.   Keep up the good work everyone.  You all make this a great community.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just got my badge, cool I am still getting the same level of contribution, but I guess no name tag this time ... I am a many more ... guess 1.5week of no posting does that ... haha. 

Keep up the great work everyone!

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone!  Thank-you to all aswell.

Need Help? Let's chat.