cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - August 2021

@Silvio_M 

Snuck this announcement in a little early on me! You caught me unprepared!!

Congratulations everyone!! Alright give me a couple minutes.....there's a paper jam in the Univac 5000!! Dang it why am I the only one who fills the paper tray?!! A little help please?!! Dang! Dang! Dang! Now I'm getting all flustered.......

chainsawcowboy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations fellow members! Keep your nose to the grindstone. We need all the help we can get. Thank you we sure do appreciate it.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations everyone on the great effort.

treefrog

Congratulations everyone! Thanks for all your hard work it's been a busy summer I can't believe it's almost over!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Better late than never......I suppose...right ?!! ( Eh?!! pm-smayer97 ) Where's my drum roll?

Congratulations to all of our contributors  new and old, over-worked and underpaid....or are some of us underworked and overpaid? Regardless with cheapest customer support payroll of all mobile providers here is the list.....(Yeah, yeah....this month carlaspapa this month...!!😃)

Top 1% :  @softech  and me (darlicious)

Top 5% :  @esjliv @z10user4 @hTideGnow @Triguy @JK8 and @S--S 

Top 10% @BlueB @hairbag1 @dabr @BKNS27 @AE_Collector @Nezgar @barndoor and @macsal.**

And we can't forget the 9 member Oracle team who are recognized by pm for their tenure, knowledge and dedication to the community in the past and present!!

Luddite, ShawnC13, Dunkman, Lieux, mimmo, computergeek541, N'Desai, popping and will13am.

most improved top contributor....a little help can go a long way...its important to remember why we are all here!

**all results are unofficial until the fact checker finishes her voluntold job...no rest for the wicked!

Edit: Sorry Korth you're out.....and I suspect someone from the French side because whoever it is has given me under 5 bravos...lol...a little help Lieux ? Thanks to Blueb I have now completed the list.....

softech
Mayor / Maire

thanks @darlicious for providing us this "Unofficial" Official result every month!!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Better late than never......I suppose...right ?!! ( Eh?!! pm-smayer97 ) Where's my drum roll?

Pa-dum pum. Teej... (Top hat!)

Your work i always appreciated...

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Pa-dum pum. Teej... (Top hat!)

Your work i always appreciated...

See PM @Silvio_M all the praise you are missing out on? Someone else is getting all the praise!

BlueB

@darlicious wrote:

Congratulations everyone!! Alright give me a couple minutes.....there's a paper jam in the Univac 5000!! Dang it why am I the only one who fills the paper tray?!! A little help please?!! Dang! Dang! Dang! Now I'm getting all flustered.......

@darlicious 

Aren't we unionized here?  My job is to order the paper that you fill.  I can't step outside my lane for fear of getting hit with a grievance! 😂

On a serious note - thank you, as always, for tracking the monthly stats.  What you do is above and beyond and certainly valued here in the community.  It's been a crazy month and feel so lucky to be rewarded for being a part of this community.  Cheers to you and cheers to all!  👍

BlueB

@darlicious wrote:

Top 1% :  @softech  and me (darlicious)

Top 5% :  @esjliv @z10user4 @hTideGnow @Triguy @JK8 and @S--S 

Top 10% @BlueB @hairbag1 @dabr @BKNS27 @AE_Collector @Nezgar @barndoor and @macsal 

And we can't forget the 9 member Oracle team who are recognized by pm for their tenure, knowledge and dedication to the community in the past and present!!

Luddite, ShawnC13, Dunkman, Lieux, mimmo, computergeek541, N'Desai, popping and will13am.

Edit: ... I suspect someone from the French side because whoever it is has given me under 5 bravos...lol...a little help @Lieux ?

I see how it is - so in order to make "your list" we have to give you atleast 5 bravos??  I didn't realize that was the price for admission!  😂

Your missing user for the Top 10% = @macsal 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.