cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - August 2021

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 6 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 455 accepted solutions in August. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1628766798551.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1628766798554.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

66 REPLIES 66

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

First post on page 6 is where a bunch of posts to this topic were chopped out and sent to the lounge. Not sure how the rest of the topic landed here unless it is “the new policy”. If so, the posts that were cut out may as well be chopped back in again. Or could it be that all PM discussions are now in the lounge and UNIVAC discussions and old phone pictures are the only topics now eligible for Bravos that count towards community rewards?

AE_Collector

@Anonymous 

Lol....well maybe all of the comments about strategic posts have finally come to roost? Oooh!! There's going to be a shake up in the community rewards this month!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Um...why's this down here?

@Silvio_M 

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Late to the party again! Congrats again on joining in on the festivities it's your efforts that make this community the place to be! Is there any champagne left to say "Cheers"?!!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

What a great bunch of contributors!!!

So great to see so many step up when others are away for awhile.

Keep up the great work!!!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wow, you are the best! Thank you!

@Staliger 

I wouldn't say more and more people are top contributors are getting rewarded it's more or less been a consistent 100 members every month.

Every effort counts and contributes to the community which is awesome. I'm glad that more and more people receive rewards and save on their plan costs. It makes PM special.

LeePublic

I was surprised I managed to get to the 25% tier the first time. 😲 Great job everyone providing support and thank you for your contributions to the Public Mobile community! 😊😊😊

jivetalker

Congratulations on a job well done! Thanks for your help this past month.

fdrcamb519

Thank you. 

fujiyama

Congratulations to everyone who contributed! 

kaytus

Congratulations everyone.

Keep up the good work.  Enjoy the end of summer.  

Have a wonderful weekend

hello_everyone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to everyone who made the list! I made it on for the first time, which is cool even if it is the lowest tier 🙂

@BlueB 

Edited and updated. Thank you! I don't understand why they separate the contributions by French and English but they do.....

BlueB

@darlicious wrote:

Top 1% :  @softech  and me (darlicious)

Top 5% :  @esjliv @Anonymous @hTideGnow @Triguy @JK8 and @Anonymous 

Top 10% @BlueB @hairbag1 @dabr @BKNS27 @AE_Collector @Nezgar @barndoor and @macsal 

And we can't forget the 9 member Oracle team who are recognized by pm for their tenure, knowledge and dedication to the community in the past and present!!

Luddite, ShawnC13, Dunkman, Lieux, mimmo, computergeek541, N'Desai, popping and will13am.

Edit: ... I suspect someone from the French side because whoever it is has given me under 5 bravos...lol...a little help @Lieux ?

I see how it is - so in order to make "your list" we have to give you atleast 5 bravos??  I didn't realize that was the price for admission!  😂

Your missing user for the Top 10% = @macsal 🙂

BlueB

@darlicious wrote:

Congratulations everyone!! Alright give me a couple minutes.....there's a paper jam in the Univac 5000!! Dang it why am I the only one who fills the paper tray?!! A little help please?!! Dang! Dang! Dang! Now I'm getting all flustered.......

@darlicious 

Aren't we unionized here?  My job is to order the paper that you fill.  I can't step outside my lane for fear of getting hit with a grievance! 😂

On a serious note - thank you, as always, for tracking the monthly stats.  What you do is above and beyond and certainly valued here in the community.  It's been a crazy month and feel so lucky to be rewarded for being a part of this community.  Cheers to you and cheers to all!  👍

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Better late than never......I suppose...right ?!! ( Eh?!! pm-smayer97 ) Where's my drum roll?

Pa-dum pum. Teej... (Top hat!)

Your work i always appreciated...

See PM @Silvio_M all the praise you are missing out on? Someone else is getting all the praise!

@darlicious wrote:

Better late than never......I suppose...right ?!! ( Eh?!! pm-smayer97 ) Where's my drum roll?

Pa-dum pum. Teej... (Top hat!)

Your work i always appreciated...

thanks @darlicious for providing us this "Unofficial" Official result every month!!

Congratulations to all of our contributors  new and old, over-worked and underpaid....or are some of us underworked and overpaid? Regardless with cheapest customer support payroll of all mobile providers here is the list.....(Yeah, yeah....this month carlaspapa this month...!!😃)

Top 1% :  @softech  and me (darlicious)

Top 5% :  @esjliv @Anonymous @hTideGnow @Triguy @JK8 and @Anonymous 

Top 10% @BlueB @hairbag1 @dabr @BKNS27 @AE_Collector @Nezgar @barndoor and @macsal.**

And we can't forget the 9 member Oracle team who are recognized by pm for their tenure, knowledge and dedication to the community in the past and present!!

Luddite, ShawnC13, Dunkman, Lieux, mimmo, computergeek541, N'Desai, popping and will13am.

most improved top contributor....a little help can go a long way...its important to remember why we are all here!

**all results are unofficial until the fact checker finishes her voluntold job...no rest for the wicked!

Edit: Sorry Korth you're out.....and I suspect someone from the French side because whoever it is has given me under 5 bravos...lol...a little help Lieux ? Thanks to Blueb I have now completed the list.....

treefrog

Congratulations everyone! Thanks for all your hard work it's been a busy summer I can't believe it's almost over!

Lemony_Snicket

Congratulations everyone on the great effort.

chainsawcowboy

Congratulations fellow members! Keep your nose to the grindstone. We need all the help we can get. Thank you we sure do appreciate it.

@Silvio_M 

Snuck this announcement in a little early on me! You caught me unprepared!!

Congratulations everyone!! Alright give me a couple minutes.....there's a paper jam in the Univac 5000!! Dang it why am I the only one who fills the paper tray?!! A little help please?!! Dang! Dang! Dang! Now I'm getting all flustered.......

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all community participants, particularly the first timers that have received a recognition reward.  

carlaspapa

@pm-smayer97 

Yeah where is @darlicious ? I finally beat her to the punch. LOL!

carlaspapa

Great job everybody! Thanks for your help this last month I always need advice on something every single month it seems. Keep up the good work I know I appreciate it.

Need Help? Let's chat.