cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - August 2021

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 6 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 455 accepted solutions in August. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1628766798551.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1628766798554.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

66 REPLIES 66

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Awesome news! Great job, community! Well deserved to all people who participate and help each other😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone

thank you so much public mobile for a Beautiful Service
with amazing Team Customer Support Agent, i appreciate it very much 

i hope everyone happy with Beautiful Service

Good Luck everyone and enjoyed...

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Congrats top contributors

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pm-smayer97 : I think it's time to hang up the crusade. It's been a long time now. Clearly they're not gonna budge.

It's not a crusade. I just have fun with it.

@pm-smayer97 : Yeah fair enough. I'm always on the company for ambiguous wording everywhere. Doesn't seem to do anything either (mostly). Cheers

@Anonymous wrote:

@pm-smayer97 : I think it's time to hang up the crusade. It's been a long time now. Clearly they're not gonna budge.

It's not a crusade. I just have fun with it.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire
Congratulations

Anonymous
Not applicable

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

#Congrats_Sep2021.jpg

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Drum roll please... now please hand over the envelope...

So a BIG SHOUT OUT goes to the winners, who are....and the winners are..... and the winners are....

Stop the drum roll.... I guess we'll have to wait for @darlicious  to open it for us, like usual...

In the meantime, congrats to alll those who put in the effort to help out... whomever you are!

Congratulations and thanks for assisting other community members.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to everyone who earned rewards, and helped out by answering questions for the Community!  Your assistance is always so necessary and I really appreciate the way everyone tries to help each other!  Keep up the amazing work!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the top contributors in August…it was a very busy month with all the glitches in the system.

Special thanks to everyone for helping my friend porting problem from Telus.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

We'll, here we are again. Same old tune?

7101676_well-done-great-effort-well-done-hd-png.png.jpeg

pkaraa

Big thanks to all the community board participants and congratulations to all the winners.

@BlueB wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

Great work from everyone.. Bravos to yourself!!

...but I can't Bravo myself!!!  😞  Should I open up a ticket with the CS Agent?

😂

Pleasure to be here in the community with you @hTideGnow🙂

haha. then just a big hand to yourself... and maybe a coffee as well .. heehee

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bravo everyone!

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulation to everyone who received a reward!

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for all your help and support,congrats to you all

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all contributors!

And, thanks to all members who participate.  👍

BlueB

@hTideGnow wrote:

...but I can't Bravo myself!!!  😞  Should I open up a ticket with the CS Agent?

😂

Pleasure to be here in the community with you @hTideGnow🙂

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Fantastic job everyone thanks for all your help and wisdom 😁

Gunner123

Great to see all the contributors get their rewards congatulations to you all!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats everyone!! 

Looking at the total solutions, look like this is a busier months than last couple one  

And with that, summer looks to be almost over. Absolutely unbelievable heat waves in BC and elsewhere. Forest fires and lack of rainfall. Now back to Covid for awhile, crazy times.

Congratulations to everyone who earned an award here in August!

AE_Collector

KK688
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to all contributors.  Good work!

BlueB

Thanks for the announcement @Silvio_M

What an incredible month!

Congratulations to everyone who received a reward and a big Thank You to everyone for making this such a great + fun community!  As much as we help many users, I know I've learned some tips and tricks from others as well.

Looking forward to another great month!  🙂

Congrats everyone.  Every month this community provides so much support to the members in need of help it amazes me. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good work everybody.

Need Help? Let's chat.