cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors – August 2020

Top 5% : z10user4, darlicious, esyliv, popping, triguy, jb456, geopublic, ???*

the calculation was wrong. it's supposed to be 4 1%ers, 7 top 5% and 11 top 10%. some "user" should ask for clarification.

whoever mm80 is messed up the rewards .. 🤣 jk

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  and the last 5% one is Lieux only contributing on the French Board. 👍

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma wrote:

@darlicious  and the last 5% one is Lieux only contributing on the French Board. 👍

@gblackma   Good to know @Lieux still posts, they used to be very active on the English boards too up until about a year ago (I think).  

Congrats to all the contributors who have received a reward 😊

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Cha Ching!! 

This thread created 628 Bravoes so far . 

Congrats!!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma wrote:

Did anyone else see that....the lights just flashed brighter here.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

Did anyone else see that....the lights just flashed brighter here.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

What the.......well that's new when did that come into being? No wonder I couldn't track them down.......its a mysterious Frenchman. A Poirot to my Holmes.....the French connection! I correctly calculated the leapfrog........ just not the je ne sais quoi? Seigneur! Mon Dieu!

@gblackma  Merci beaucoup mon ami!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

It was not too long ago that they combined the bravo's from both sides. It seemed only fair seeing as how many of our top performers in English are banging it out in French too.

I'm not. I am pathetically unilingual. I actually know more Spanish than I do French. Which is still not at all conversational leaving me effectively unilingual.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Me too!...... I just have a very good memory and picture the words in my head with little or no knowledge of their meanings. Although at 49% my grade 10 French mark was considerably better than my grade 11 math mark of 9%. Thankfully these marks had little or no bearing on acceptance to art college

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone and thank you for your help.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@z10user4 

Me too!...... I just have a very good memory and picture the words in my head with little or no knowledge of their meanings. Although at 49% my grade 10 French mark was considerably better than my grade 11 math mark of 9%. Thankfully these marks had little or no bearing on acceptance to art college

THAT goes a long way to explaining your stats! 😜 🤣  Sorry, couldn't help myself. 😁